Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 26, 2013, 10:46 AM
Hall Of Fame

If your just coming in now, I do not think you will get LTI on the base ship, the Aurora. Its still something like 6 months and by all accounts its sounding like insurance is going to be a fairly minimal cost. I would also recommend the Digital Mercenary pack, I think its the 40$ pack as it gets you into the alpha/beta where the lowest cost one does not.

And I agree, I think even getting the game for 40$ or so is a great deal considering that it gets you the alpha as well as the full game which will cost 60 when it actually launches.

The game will basically be a Wing Commander/Privateer successor, you will have a single player story where you fly for the UEE Navy but there will also be a sandbox type universe to explore, to mine, to trade, to conduct piracy and counter piracy, to salvage, etc with an economic system backing it all up.

If your interested and have a little bit of time I would recommend watching the Live Stream as there should be some good info coming out of it, including info on the dog fighting modual which is due in December