Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12, 2013, 08:57 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
True ,the game is almost bugless,only a few physics issues with fences.
what about the water(swimming) when in the first stages of the game when you when you first enter dunwall...lol...my favorite bug!! lol

and Chromey, I agree, I have played through a few times and I find new stuff and ways to get things!!
Old May 12, 2013, 09:07 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Yeah,the metallic fences in the tunnels... lol

Actually,i do really love this game especially for the lady's party,i think this part of the game is outstanding,the ambiance inside the castle is just amazing,because of the music,the design,brightness,costumes,i think it's one of the best "electronic art" (LOL -.-) i have ever seen... Seriously
Old May 16, 2013, 12:03 PM
Allstar

What a great game, I'm only 3 levels in, and so much of it just works so right, moving your character, you're rarely hung up on obstacles and you can go almost anywhere. On the flip side, the AI (so far) is predictable and repetitive. The one neat thing is the level design and enemy locations, not too easy but not too difficult to get around. I'm going at it stealthily for the first playthru, try for that Flesh & Steel achievement.
Old May 16, 2013, 12:24 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I don't know whats the problem with enemy AI,once,i decided to mod the AI of crysis 1,i managed to make it super agressive and really deadly,I also don't know what is the problem with the enemy view range,if i was the enemy AI,i would see the player like the wart on my nose.

(i don't have any warts)
Old May 22, 2013, 09:17 AM
Allstar

I got it, Flesh and Steel, and Clean Hands. Full stealth the entire game for the low chaos ending. Next comes FULL CHAOS. But what a great game, hope there's a DLC sale soon.
Dishonored Achievements

But I was getting tired of hearing the same generic answer to all the bantering between guards:
Quote:
"Are we meeting for cigars and brandy tonight?"
"I believe so, yes".

Last edited by On2wheels; May 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM.
Old July 6, 2013, 11:49 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Just finished my first play through today. Played stealthy, avoided killing, except for Havelock - I intentionally blew his head off with my gun.

Great game, one of my favorites over the last couple of years - felt totally immersed in the story.

***Spoilers****

I did the non-lethal routes for most targets:

High Overseer Campbell - branded him so he'd be seen as a traitor (ruin his life is better than killing him in my opinion)

Pendleton twins - figured I'd spare their lives, went for SLackjaw's deal to have them sent to a mining camp where they'd labour the rest of their lives (figured since Lord Pendleton was their brother that I'd spare their lives - next play, now that I know what happens in the end, I won't spare them)

Lady Boyle - she was just the "mistress", she didn't do anything wrong I didn't think

Lord Reagent - I figured it was better punishment to publicly expose him and have him locked away - figured if I just killed him no one would know what he did.

Daud - I fought him then let him live. He was "for hire" and was doing a job. He honestly seemed like he regretted it from the notes in his room and what he says when pleading for his life. Plus I thought he was cool.

In the end sequence (lighthouse island) I didn't look for Pendleton or Martin, just went right for the lighthouse. You find them dead anyways when you come across Havelock - I assume he killed them. ANd as I said above I decided to kill Havelock - I figured he's powerful enough, and a leader (since he's an Admiral) that he'd be too dangerous to leave alive and maybe go after Emily.

*** End Spoilers ***

As I said, I got totally immersed in the story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
But I was getting tired of hearing the same generic answer to all the bantering between guards:
Quote:
"Are we meeting for cigars and brandy tonight?"
"I believe so, yes".
How about:
Quote:
"Think you'll get your own squad after what happened last night?"
"I believe so, yes"

Last edited by ccm001; July 6, 2013 at 11:56 AM.
Old July 7, 2013, 01:51 PM
Allstar

Do I agree with everything you said about it?
I believe so, yes.

One of my favs too, hoping the DLC goes on sale next week, need me some more Dishonored.
And yup, it went on sale, good deal, really enjoying it.

Anyone try Brigmore Witches?

Last edited by On2wheels; August 30, 2013 at 07:55 AM.