Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old October 24, 2012, 03:27 PM
Allstar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Acton, Ont
Posts: 878
Default

We might be giving to much info But i found the Queens assassin(name?) Gave the best sobe store... "I want to go away from this now" Well no shit, I have a sword to your temple LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old May 9, 2013, 07:03 PM
On2wheels's Avatar
Allstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ontario
Posts: 960
Default

Finally got this on the Gamersgate sale today, and there's a discount code too, "elder-geek.com", bringing it to just over $14.
bethesdaweekend - GamersGate
Cant wait to see what the hype is about.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old May 9, 2013, 07:32 PM
Allstar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 700

My System Specs

Default

You will see,one of the best games of these last 10 years.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old May 9, 2013, 07:42 PM
FreeKnight's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 526

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
Finally got this on the Gamersgate sale today, and there's a discount code too, "elder-geek.com", bringing it to just over $14.
bethesdaweekend - GamersGate
Cant wait to see what the hype is about.
That's a sweet bargain. They're out of Keys now. You can still buy the game, but you may not receive the key for a few days according to my order.

Thanks for posting the deal!
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old May 10, 2013, 04:57 AM
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Kitchener
Posts: 15

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
You will see,one of the best games of these last 10 years.
I strongly agree, it is one of the best thought out games in a very long time, the gameplay is def. there!! I don't know about you guys but out of the last say 30 games I have played, this probably has the least amount of bugs!! I could only find a few glitchy spots and bugs!! It is def. one of my favorites, but has anyone tried the DLC knife of dunwall? I got 10min in, my daughter threw my phone in the toilet and haven't touched the game since!! lol
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old May 10, 2013, 05:13 AM
FreeKnight's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 526

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynold78 View Post
I strongly agree, it is one of the best thought out games in a very long time, the gameplay is def. there!! I don't know about you guys but out of the last say 30 games I have played, this probably has the least amount of bugs!! I could only find a few glitchy spots and bugs!! It is def. one of my favorites, but has anyone tried the DLC knife of dunwall? I got 10min in, my daughter threw my phone in the toilet and haven't touched the game since!! lol
But it's a Bethesda Game. No bugs?!?!? That's UNPOSSIBLE!
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old May 10, 2013, 07:33 AM
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Kitchener
Posts: 15

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeKnight View Post
But it's a Bethesda Game. No bugs?!?!? That's UNPOSSIBLE!
Beleive me, I am just as shocked!! there are a few that I found, but not near as many as "normal" lol
Maybe they finally got someone to polish there games that knows WTF they are doing!! ?!?! lol..
(as I am in school for video game and graphic design, I now have a passion to find bugs lol)
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old May 10, 2013, 08:59 AM
Allstar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 700

My System Specs

Default

True ,the game is almost bugless,only a few physics issues with fences.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old May 10, 2013, 04:57 PM
belgolas's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: St. Thomas Ontario close to london
Posts: 3,927

My System Specs

Default

Loved this game and wish more people would play it.
__________________

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old May 10, 2013, 08:42 PM
Allstar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Acton, Ont
Posts: 878
Default

I played through 3 times.

Everytime I find something new.

Love the game, One of my All times best.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes