Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Its not in beta anymore.
Old January 20, 2013, 09:07 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Strange I didn't think that I played this before so I was going to try it out but when I tryed to sign up my station n ame is already used which is strange in itself because I am the only Shadowmeph out there according to any search engine
Old January 20, 2013, 01:52 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Planetside 2 is developed by SOE, so if you have any accounts with the name Shadowmeph for sony it'll work with PS2 as well.
Old May 27, 2013, 12:59 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Holy crap i have been playing this game for 2 days,now i understand all the game mechanics (it's a bit complicated lol)

And it is the BEST MMO i have ever played.The world is HUGE and beautiful (for a MMO)

The best thing about it is that you don't need to pay AT ALL,it is the least pay2win game i have ever seen.Just because there is no "better weapon" or anything like that,paying will just give you more xp,or have stuff faster,but i don't have any trouble to kill everybody with my almost stock character.

It is also the MMO with the biggest battles you can imagine (2000 on the whole map,sometimes 150-200 in a fight) and it does NOT lag.
Old May 27, 2013, 01:59 PM
MVP

I tried playing it around February, was terribly optimized. I couldn't get decent frames in battles. Not sure how much has changed now, was using a 1st gen i7 with a gtx 660.
Old May 27, 2013, 02:32 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I gave up on it just made a new account instead of trying to remember my old PW .
Wow I really suck at this game I guess that I am just used to the old Enemy territory style play lol.

Last edited by Shadowmeph; May 27, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old May 27, 2013, 07:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmeph View Post
I gave up on it just made a new account instead of trying to remember my old PW .
Wow I really suck at this game I guess that I am just used to the old Enemy territory style play lol.
I am good at PS2 but ET I sucked badly at...

I really suggest joining an outfit. It makes it a hell of a lot more fun.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old May 28, 2013, 05:18 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Outfit? you mean a platoon?

Ah and an advice,never buy the 1000 credits weapons,they suck at long range,actually you should always keep the base weapons variants,for example,i am a Vanu,i took the solstice burst fire,it's the same gun but semi auto,i am really good with semi auto...Other weapons are not worth paying,i already tried them.
Old January 11, 2014, 11:10 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I have been playing this now for just over a Month I have played on my main gaming system which is z77 with a 2500k cpu ( tryied game both oced to 4.5 and stock) running both 560ti SLIed and also just a single card. now on my other system which is a sabertooth with 1100black pu and a 7770 cheapo amd card there seems to be is no playing difference at all between the two systems .

I do think that there are a few hacks going on becasue i have been shot through walls when I am standing not against the wall. also I have shot people point blank in the head and not done any damage.
the game can be fun .
I have TKed quit a few times becasue I cannot tell the difference between some other the players those stupid tiny colour codes are just ... stupid I must have been run over by team mates more the the enemies .