Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 22, 2012, 09:00 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Thats cool man, theres plenty of videos around if you want to check it further before trying.

Last edited by Leviathan-; September 4, 2012 at 03:25 AM. Reason: September news !
Old September 4, 2012, 03:27 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Hey everyone got some new updates about the project!
The project is getting along pretty nicely with daily updates by the developers. They have been teasing us with the progress on the BMW M1 Procar the BMW Z4 that will be soon in-game and available to play (there’s more @ the forums but I can’t show them).

Amazing the amount of detail these guys place into a car with even the tiniest bolt being carefully placed on the right spot !
They also have shown us some updates on the tracks, in particular Nordschleife, Bathurst, Spa francorchamps, Laguna Seca but some of the shots are so early that I cant publish in here L but they are on the forums available to anyone who wants to join the project. Here’s some shots that can be seen:

There’s a lot of new screenshots taken by the community also that look amazing, some cool new videos and (the best part in my opinion) panoramic/interactive shots from some of the tracks by Sagedavid the founder of the Facebook Project Cars Fan Group check it out below:
Indianapolis Panoramic/Interactive Image
Memphis Panoramic/Interactive Image
Suzuka Panoramic/Interactive Timelapse

Here’s some screenshots made by the community!

More screenshots in the official gallery Project CARS Community Gallery #31 – WMD Portal
Old September 7, 2012, 04:22 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

7 September - THE BMWS ARE HERE !

They are still in a very early stage of development but the Devs couldnt resist the pressure made by the community and released our beloved BMWs!

note: Theres still more BMW's in the assembly line like the BMW 1M!

They also included alot of fixes/improvements to some of our favorite tracks and changes to the Force Feedback with new settings that hopefully will give a better feeling, the devs are requesting feedback from the community in the forums in order to get them even better.

Ps: Im not trying to bump the thread (wouldnt make sense because its on the first page), just posting an update with some relevance since BMW's are always welcome! :p
Old September 7, 2012, 06:52 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Looks great! I am going to have to check this out
Old September 7, 2012, 10:38 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Some new pics taken by the community, everyone is going printscreen mad!

Old October 2, 2012, 05:45 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Great news everyone, the first Multiplayer testing of Project CARS occured today and it went smooth! The developers invited some members to try with them and discussed the progress with them live through a chat meeting. There were 13 players from US, Asia and Europe all playing together on the same server and there was no visible warping or other major issue like it was expected !
MP Test 2 will be on tomorrow @ 5pm GMT - Check the MP Videos @ the main forums and the newest trailer @ Gametrailers
Old October 2, 2012, 06:10 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

thoses are in game ??!
• ► ›Server system
• ► › |I7 3820|Asus P9X79|12G G.Skill 1600Mhz|Noctua NH-D14|Corsair Force 3 120GB|LSI megaRAID 9261 8|RAID5 5X 3TB|Corsair AX650|Fractal Design Arc Midi|

• ► ›Twitch
Old October 2, 2012, 07:21 PM
Hall Of Fame

I've bought into this but havent had much time to play it yet. The little I have played has been good.
Old October 11, 2012, 12:36 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Big News !
Build 321 for Junior+ is available and it allows Multiplayer for anyone with a Full Member access or above.
So start updating and join the servers !

Project CARS celebrated 1 year of development today and shown us an amazing new video made by Jonz a community member!
Project C.A.R.S. - One Year on Vimeo

Last edited by Leviathan-; October 11, 2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old October 11, 2012, 05:48 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

THey need to seriously speed up their update server. I've been downloading the game for hte last 5 hours and it is not even 1/2 done.

Tags
pcars , project cars , slightly mad studios , wmd