Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 5, 2012, 12:08 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Pretty lackluster E3 conferences, best games shown so far IMO are Watch Dogs and The Last of Us. I guess Tomb Raider looks like it might be better than it`s more recent incarnations. Also THQ just closed its San Diego studio after selling the rights to UFC to EA. Almost like they were... trying to have it burried under all the other E3 news?

THQ Lays Off Employees After Losing UFC - IGN

Last edited by headsh0t; June 5, 2012 at 12:15 PM.
Old June 6, 2012, 05:40 AM
F@H

My System Specs

This is probably the best part of the E3 conference

And yes, they said this all on stage during Microsoft's E3 Conference
Old June 6, 2012, 04:08 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Old June 7, 2012, 05:17 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Hmm... looks like at least trying to pre-order it, Watch Dogs is a console exclusive in that reguards. That sucks seeing as I can't throw it into my pre-order bundle with futureshop right now...
Old June 7, 2012, 11:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
Hmm... looks like at least trying to pre-order it, Watch Dogs is a console exclusive in that reguards. That sucks seeing as I can't throw it into my pre-order bundle with futureshop right now...

Well that might be how it is for the pre-order but it is coming to PC. This was confirmed by Ubisoft senior VP of sales and marketing Tony Key.

Old June 10, 2012, 01:57 AM
Hall Of Fame

Watchdogs looks itneresting at least, the new tomb raider actually looks good (never been a fan of the others), dishonered also looks appealing to me. Dawngaurd I'm upset about the entire xbox exclusivity but it looks good even if mods will have to change how vampires die in the sun (so that they actually die rather than just getting weaker) But definitely not a great show
Old June 11, 2012, 09:32 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Really disappointed in Nintendo's conference. The last couple of years I thought they did a really good job. This year they started out strong and then completely lost my interest. I thought Ubisoft had the best showing, followed by Sony.

I'm excited to see where Watch Dogs goes, definitey had some interesting ideas. Star Wars 1313 looks like Uncharted in space, but I could be down for that. Tomb Raider and Raymon Legends caught my eye and I can't wait for The Last of Us.
Old June 13, 2012, 05:19 PM
Allstar

As a long time Splinter Cell fan, I can't bash anything about the games. But when Maxime Beland has total control over it's design, something tells me I'm going to be dissapointed. And the fact that PC development is an afterthought at Ubisoft. Found this interview with the other guy at Ubisoft
Redding’s Recommendation – The Splinter Cell: Blacklist Interview | Sneaky Bastards