Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 9, 2012, 12:33 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Path of exile

Path of Exile - A Free Online Action RPG

Free to play action RPG (think diablo series). Very fun with an interesting skill system that is pretty huge. Currently in closed beta right now but there is a public weekend this weekend so I figured I would post here (only other thread talking about this OP wanted a key).

I have spent $50 to help support the game and hope it does well in the future since I had more fun playing this beta then the diablo 3 one.
Old May 9, 2012, 06:10 AM
Hall Of Fame

Path of Exile
Old May 9, 2012, 10:39 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by [nK]Sharp View Post
only other thread talking about this OP wanted a key
Free this weekend
Old July 29, 2012, 08:01 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Stress test weekend, anyone else playing?

I'm playing with two of my brothers, we're all level 30 on Cruel difficulty. We are: Cold Witch, Tank Marauder, Archer.

The game is awesome so far but it's quite short (what they have done so far). The gameplay is a lot better than I anticipated when I first looked at the game the lighting/shadows in dungeons is really good. Rare quality gear is for the most part better than uncommon gear so right off the bat it's better than D3.

Another brother was level 15 when he looted a legendary sword with sick dps/stats but it also had a 'Minus 20% chance to find rare quality items' which was really funny.
Old July 29, 2012, 08:58 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I got lost in the game yesterday, started playing it for what felt like 20 minutes, but in reality was 6 hrs later lol. I like the game I being able to place my skill points in the skill tree. I am just wondering how the game is going to work, I was looking at prices and it goes from 10-1000 USD not sure about what the real differences are.
Old July 29, 2012, 12:07 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

We put 17hrs in before we called. I looted my first legendary about 30 minutes ago, Voll's Protector.

Took the plunge, Bronze Supporter now.

Last edited by Fleurious; July 30, 2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old July 30, 2012, 07:12 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Incredibly fun, got 2 characters to 50+. I really enjoy the passive skill tree and the direction the developers are going with this game.
"My brother is dead. He's not here Anymore. But on my back, and in my heart...He lives on in me. I will make a hole through heaven itself, even if that hole becomes my grave. As long as I break through, I will be victorious.Who the **** do you think I am?"
Old July 30, 2012, 11:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

you got to players to level 50+ just on the weekend or have you been playing the beta for a while?
I played on Character to about level 12 or something like that but I was playing alone never joined any multi games . the game seems good but there is something about the game that I am not sure about and the funny thing is I cannot put my finger on the what it is hehe
Old July 31, 2012, 01:57 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Haha I have been playing for 3 weeks before that weekend, its a little bit too addicting. Playing in a group is so much more rewarding, the quantity of items increase by a lot. I usually like to play with people I know or skype with, I hate ninja looters especially since the loot timer on items I find very quick.
"My brother is dead. He's not here Anymore. But on my back, and in my heart...He lives on in me. I will make a hole through heaven itself, even if that hole becomes my grave. As long as I break through, I will be victorious.Who the **** do you think I am?"