Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 24, 2012, 08:59 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Default Dirt3 with windows live is another RACKET

I won a code for D3 a few months ago, and have had to FULLY RESTART the game a few times when on different computers

that I own

and with not being able to use my "windows live spying tracking" offline account, I have to again RESTART THE ENTIRE GAME using my code and BullS. windowslive acccount

free game or not, codemasters is a pain, if I had to pay for dirt 3 now with all this extra BS would I, ????,

probably not

edit:and now its giving me a hassle using my windowslive account
still can't "restart the entire game" that I don't want to restart

edit:official channels don't work, both my offline and windows live tracker account DON'T WORK

ARRRGHHH pirates

edit:I got to the 1st final level of the gymkanah school (what ever is called) but how annoying is it that a legal copy has to start all over again

Last edited by TedShackley; March 24, 2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old March 24, 2012, 10:22 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

I fell your pain mate.....but please Do NOT blame that mess on pirates. Blame it on GREEDY developers. There will always be a small portion of people who will want anything/everything for nothing. That is the way of life. Codemasters (rofl) should have used Steam. Its fast, easy and seamless (enough) to not be a PITA to paying customers....wheres as Games (not) For Windows Live...is useless. IF a game has GFWL in its requirements...I dont buy. Period. No mater how cheap.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr