Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 24, 2012, 08:59 AM

My System Specs

Default Dirt3 with windows live is another RACKET

I won a code for D3 a few months ago, and have had to FULLY RESTART the game a few times when on different computers

that I own

and with not being able to use my "windows live spying tracking" offline account, I have to again RESTART THE ENTIRE GAME using my code and BullS. windowslive acccount

free game or not, codemasters is a pain, if I had to pay for dirt 3 now with all this extra BS would I, ????,

probably not

edit:and now its giving me a hassle using my windowslive account
still can't "restart the entire game" that I don't want to restart

edit:official channels don't work, both my offline and windows live tracker account DON'T WORK

ARRRGHHH pirates

edit:I got to the 1st final level of the gymkanah school (what ever is called) but how annoying is it that a legal copy has to start all over again
i7 2700k - 7950 3GB crossfire - 4GB 1866 CL8 - 1600p

Last edited by TedShackley; March 24, 2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old March 24, 2012, 10:22 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

I fell your pain mate.....but please Do NOT blame that mess on pirates. Blame it on GREEDY developers. There will always be a small portion of people who will want anything/everything for nothing. That is the way of life. Codemasters (rofl) should have used Steam. Its fast, easy and seamless (enough) to not be a PITA to paying customers....wheres as Games (not) For Windows Live...is useless. IF a game has GFWL in its requirements...I dont buy. Period. No mater how cheap.
"If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe." -JR

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr