Old July 31, 2012, 08:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Ahh you're in the US...lucky bugger.

-ST
Here's a few pre-order links for Canada.

XCOM Enemy Unknown

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Special Edition: Pc: Amazon.ca: Computer and Video Games

Hope these work for you.

The world is your oyster. Shuck away my friend, shuck away!
Old August 1, 2012, 05:15 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterlarry View Post
Here's a few pre-order links for Canada.

XCOM Enemy Unknown

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Special Edition: Pc: Amazon.ca: Computer and Video Games

Hope these work for you.

Thanks!

That should work Perfectly!

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old August 1, 2012, 07:14 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I also can't wait for this game. Surprisingly because it is single player and that's just not my style.

I used to watch my friends older brother play this around the time Orcs and Humans was newish.
Old August 20, 2012, 12:13 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabz0r545 View Post
I also can't wait for this game. Surprisingly because it is single player and that's just not my style.

I used to watch my friends older brother play this around the time Orcs and Humans was newish.
In the preview, it's got multiplayer
Old August 29, 2012, 10:27 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Some newgameplay video (a couple of missions):

BRAND NEW gameplay of XCOM: Enemy Unknown - YouTube
or
2K - 2K Greg, Jake Solomon, and Garth DeAngelis are showing off BRAND NEW gameplay of XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Monday 8/27 at 1pm Eastern
Old August 29, 2012, 11:26 AM
Fallen Folder
F@H

My System Specs

can't wait...
Old August 31, 2012, 06:25 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I watched that whole video yesterday. I am so excited this is going to be so much fun. I haven't had any good turn based fun since Military Madness remake on PS3!!! and that doesn't even compare to this.
Old August 31, 2012, 06:46 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah I watched it yesterday and honestly I would drop everythign I play today if it came out today.

I miss it so much.

Though I do still have the original being played thanks to steam :)

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old August 31, 2012, 07:01 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I've considered buyin the original from steam when those dudes said it was for sale. To be honest I never even played the first one. I am a little too young. I was born in 84. I used to watch my friends older brother play back then. It was around the time I started my PC gaming career. Although I played other games that my friend and I watched his bro play X COM was one I think I just didn't grasp the concept of. I was only 10 but I was dabbling with Dune 2, C&C and Orcs and Humans. :)
Old August 31, 2012, 07:07 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabz0r545 View Post
I've considered buyin the original from steam when those dudes said it was for sale. To be honest I never even played the first one. I am a little too young. I was born in 84. I used to watch my friends older brother play back then. It was around the time I started my PC gaming career. Although I played other games that my friend and I watched his bro play X COM was one I think I just didn't grasp the concept of. I was only 10 but I was dabbling with Dune 2, C&C and Orcs and Humans. :)
Not gonna lie , you should seriously consider it, because it will help you immensely understand the backdrop of where this version of the game comes from.

I still play it, so that should say something :)

-ST