Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 26, 2013, 11:30 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Well you take someone who wants to burn and join his master

Like seriously,i know this game is supposed to be crazy but it's like really really wtf...So the devs catched that opportunity to put satanic stuff in the game...It's generally more hidden than that *_*
Old March 26, 2013, 12:24 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyups View Post
That mission made me LOL! Face Mcshooty ... awesome!
Here for anyone who has forgotten this quest/guy:
Borderlands 2 - Face McShooty Wants Help - YouTube
Old March 27, 2013, 06:19 AM
Allstar

Level cap increase and new weapons next week. After I learned the weapon duping trick, the novelty of finding unique loot just isn't there anymore. My regular coop partner and I have copied some of the best weapons we've found, but not all. I encourage everyone to not use the weapon copy trick, just stick with gold keys. Keep an eye on Pitchford's twitter, and save em up, I had 50 at one time during my first 2 playthru's from not using them back when they handed them out every weekend.
Old March 27, 2013, 11:48 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
Level cap increase and new weapons next week. After I learned the weapon duping trick, the novelty of finding unique loot just isn't there anymore. My regular coop partner and I have copied some of the best weapons we've found, but not all. I encourage everyone to not use the weapon copy trick, just stick with gold keys. Keep an eye on Pitchford's twitter, and save em up, I had 50 at one time during my first 2 playthru's from not using them back when they handed them out every weekend.
What is that weapon trick you mentioned? I could use a couple of tricks. Thanks.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5
Old March 28, 2013, 08:52 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
What is that weapon trick you mentioned? I could use a couple of tricks. Thanks.
Check your PM.
Looks like Gamersgate.com has a big sale on B2 and season pass. Right now, I can say that the season pass really is worth it, and the last story DLC coming in May/June is said to be the biggest yet.
Old March 28, 2013, 02:49 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

LOL i just did the mission where i have to shoot the guy in the face :P

Also unlocked the rare All-seeing eye skin
Old March 31, 2013, 05:48 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I have trouble with TVHM :/ it's not that hard but actually it's not very fun,you have to use elemental weapons and hide all the time right? and the gameplay is much slower...Did you seriously like it? i need to fire at least 50 shots of a 2000hp damage gun for a nomad...
Old April 2, 2013, 07:15 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
I have trouble with TVHM :/ it's not that hard but actually it's not very fun,you have to use elemental weapons and hide all the time right? and the gameplay is much slower...Did you seriously like it? i need to fire at least 50 shots of a 2000hp damage gun for a nomad...
I guess it depends what your definition of fun is: alot of people wanted that challenge of tougher enemies, and I can tell you slagging weapons makes a big difference when combined with others, that's where two people working together really comes in handy. UVHM will take it a step further with enemy health regenerating. I look forward to that later today.

Note to loot hunters: on the mission to kill the giant spiderant "Scorch", if you kill him with melee only, AND DO NOT kill any of his minions, he should drop a legendary fire SMG. I got it yesterday and even though it's only a level 9 gun, (I was a level 12 at the time) it could be the best fire weapon for lower levels I've seen in the entire game. It's one of the blue Maliwan guns you see in the loading screens.
Old April 2, 2013, 07:40 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
I have a couple of sniper rifles that I use; first shot is with the 80% slag chance rifle, then switch to my higher damage rifle and get the headshot (using Zero) ... 3 shots max if I can crit. I'm max level, but this is the norm for "normal" (ie, not badass) enemies up to 2 levels above me.
Old April 2, 2013, 07:45 AM

My System Specs

Quote:
If will need to cycle weapons for most enemies. Keep an arsenal that compliments each other. Honestly every weapon you have should be elemental.