Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 10, 2012, 06:48 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Sooooo Lonely.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5
Old December 11, 2012, 12:29 PM
Allstar

Has anyone else found the glitch with enemy levels reverting back to 15 in the new Torgue DLC? I think I've narrowed down how it happened:

1. Started a new character because my other 2 were already 50s.
2. went directly to the DLC without completing the original main storyline.
3. finished the last story mission in the DLC with enemies at proper level (about 25) but still have the boss missions (lev 30) and repeating races (level 50 )available. At this point I leave the DLC area and continue main story missions to level my character to allow finishing DLC.
4. once I'm level 30 I return to DLC map and find the enemies are 14-16 again, (all completed mission status is the same, boss fight is still a level 30 ranked mission).

I think by not finishing the main storyline first it somehow confused the DLC. So a warning to new players, I'd suggest starting any of the DLC to do it on second playthrough before you're max level.

Too bad this will be lost on page 23 of this thread, I'd loved to know it ahead of time!
Old December 12, 2012, 05:28 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
Has anyone else found the glitch with enemy levels reverting back to 15 in the new Torgue DLC? I think I've narrowed down how it happened:

1. Started a new character because my other 2 were already 50s.
2. went directly to the DLC without completing the original main storyline.
3. finished the last story mission in the DLC with enemies at proper level (about 25) but still have the boss missions (lev 30) and repeating races (level 50 )available. At this point I leave the DLC area and continue main story missions to level my character to allow finishing DLC.
4. once I'm level 30 I return to DLC map and find the enemies are 14-16 again, (all completed mission status is the same, boss fight is still a level 30 ranked mission).

I think by not finishing the main storyline first it somehow confused the DLC. So a warning to new players, I'd suggest starting any of the DLC to do it on second playthrough before you're max level.

Too bad this will be lost on page 23 of this thread, I'd loved to know it ahead of time!
this happens with the 1st Borderlands also if you go to T-Bone Junction and then go back to Firestone.
Old December 14, 2012, 08:39 PM
Allstar

Found the Bee, after the 3rd time killing him. It's so underpowered now, almost not worth getting, other shields are often higher protection, and the amp damage increase will soon be outdone by higher rank weapons too.
edit: ok got two level 49 Bee's for me and a friend. Using the Mechro exploit on the This Just In quest.

By the way, if you have an iphone or android, you can use ringones from Borderlands 2

Last edited by On2wheels; January 4, 2013 at 11:59 AM.
Old February 17, 2013, 12:07 PM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Anyone up for some lvl 50 raid boss runs? Most of them are a bit too tough to solo, and besides which the loot is far better when killed in a 4-player party. Lemme know?
Old February 17, 2013, 03:33 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
Found the Bee, after the 3rd time killing him. It's so underpowered now, almost not worth getting, other shields are often higher protection, and the amp damage increase will soon be outdone by higher rank weapons too.
edit: ok got two level 49 Bee's for me and a friend. Using the Mechro exploit on the This Just In quest.

By the way, if you have an iphone or android, you can use ringones from Borderlands 2

I stopped using the Bee and found the Quick Charge Shield (Cap 2200 rate 2660 delay 1.65) to be far better but obviously does no damage but keeps you on your feet most of the game ..
Old March 25, 2013, 07:24 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

I finally decided to play that game :D it's an awesome game,even if it's full of illuminati and satanic symbols^^

And it's really FPS friendly :) even on max settings,runs great.
Old March 25, 2013, 08:00 AM

My System Specs

BL2 has pretty much been the only game I've played all year. Even just doing single player there is so much content if you grab the DLCs.
Old March 25, 2013, 08:04 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Well they announced that the level cap is increasing to those with season pass on April 2 from 50 to 61, and free to all is a new Ultimate Vault Hunter mode which is unlocked at 50 (also available April 2)
Old March 25, 2013, 08:32 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Go here for Chest Keys Borderlands 2: Golden Key - Orcz.com, The Video Games Wiki Check often.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5