Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 28, 2012, 08:20 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

...funny thing happened when i was leaving Moxi's today passing by the gambling machines. there was a weapon propped up against the wall as if someone had it up there while they were gambling and had forgotten to pick it back up. nothing i needed but i did sell it for over a grand. gave me a chuckle.
Old October 28, 2012, 10:20 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Here is my issue with the game that is making me not want to play anymore.

I finished the game first run through and then they released the Captain Scarlett DLC which doesn't scale to the first play through and is capped at level 30-31 stuff.

So if I want to play the DLC at a proper level I have to play through the TVHM and then the DLC again.

The game feels so ass backwards to me.
DL gibb editor. Open you save game. Go to the raw tab. Change the playthrough number. Save. Voila. Instant bastard mode with uber hard enemies. Makes the game soooo much better....without all the grinding.

As an added bonus...make a couple orange level guns for yourself. OR even just change the sights / e-tech on legit gusn to what you prefer. Cuts out all the lame grinding. :P

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old October 29, 2012, 06:49 PM
Allstar

Quote:
Here is my issue with the game that is making me not want to play anymore.

I finished the game first run through and then they released the Captain Scarlett DLC which doesn't scale to the first play through and is capped at level 30-31 stuff.

So if I want to play the DLC at a proper level I have to play through the TVHM and then the DLC again.

The game feels so ass backwards to me.
Agreed, I finished it tonight too, and there is something fishy about it, enemies don't scale, and you can run the loot mission twice and stuff isnt much better. Maybe I gotta try with my 50 commando. Possible Spoiler:
Don't forget to go all the way back up to the top of the pyramid for loot, the inner chests are new but you can't tell from the bottom.
This guy's post sums up alot about the game:
The Gearbox Software Forums - View Single Post - A Long Letter to Gearbox (and 1600 hours in BL1)

Last edited by On2wheels; October 30, 2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old October 31, 2012, 05:26 PM
Hall Of Fame

Gearbox Software ‏@GearboxSoftware
All of today's SHiFT codes will be active until 11:55PM CT on Nov. 4

Borderlands 2 Halloween SHiFT Codes - Imgur

PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Mechromancer Skin in Borderlands 2: W3WBJ-C6ZB5-C6JJT-33JJB-JSFX6
PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Zer0 Skin in Borderlands 2: 5J5JB-B9S35-W6J33-3BJBT-33JSF
PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Axton Skin in Borderlands 2: KT53J-36HBK-W6JJ3-BJJB3-WH95H
PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: CTK3J-9XH3W-CRB3J-33TBJ-9JJHW
PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: WTKBJ-XRHTW-C63BT-JTB33-J6C9T
Old October 31, 2012, 07:28 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Gearbox Software ‏@GearboxSoftware
All of today's SHiFT codes will be active until 11:55PM CT on Nov. 4

Borderlands 2 Halloween SHiFT Codes - Imgur

PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Mechromancer Skin in Borderlands 2: W3WBJ-C6ZB5-C6JJT-33JJB-JSFX6
PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Zer0 Skin in Borderlands 2: 5J5JB-B9S35-W6J33-3BJBT-33JSF
PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Axton Skin in Borderlands 2: KT53J-36HBK-W6JJ3-BJJB3-WH95H
PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: CTK3J-9XH3W-CRB3J-33TBJ-9JJHW
PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: WTKBJ-XRHTW-C63BT-JTB33-J6C9T
Until or will activate ?? mine ain't workin

Edit: if you exit the game and come back with each player it unlocks

Last edited by Bloodystumps; October 31, 2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old November 2, 2012, 10:55 PM
Allstar

Bit of a spoiler alert here:

Once you reach the endgame, if you have a robot, spawn the robot during the fight, and there seems to be enough Rakk respawning to keep your robot alive indefinitely, giving you XP, and more money/loot. Here I've got 175 kills on the robot alone, as shown in the icon near the bottom, but it went to 400 by the time we were done checking out loot. :)
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...CE5242009E465/
Old November 5, 2012, 06:52 PM
Allstar

I just found out about these episodes, hilarious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhV4Zr-4LUQ
This is gold Borderlands: Claptrap Web Series ep. 2 - YouTube
Old November 8, 2012, 10:49 AM
Allstar

Has anyone else been in the arena part of the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve? Apparently it was a preorder bonus, I've been inside it once in a 4player public coop game. I preordered but cannot enter it again in my own game. Did Gamestop have a promo for that area for the console versions? I'm missing something here.
Old November 8, 2012, 01:07 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
Has anyone else been in the arena part of the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve? Apparently it was a preorder bonus, I've been inside it once in a 4player public coop game. I preordered but cannot enter it again in my own game. Did Gamestop have a promo for that area for the console versions? I'm missing something here.

I didn't even know that was there ..... the video is a walk through to show you were it is , I had to Google it.

Borderlands 2 - Creature Slaughter Dome Location w/ Map - YouTube
Old November 11, 2012, 02:37 AM
MVP

I've run into a wonderful little bug on my PT2 in BL2, Wildlife Preserve is glitched for me, I currently cannot open bloodwing's cage, I had gotten killed right outside of one of the doorways when I was first going through it, which caused me to spawn on the inside of the door (it tripped the location beacon) which means...Quest is bugged for me
anyone on PT2 who is at that quest? hit me up in a PM or on steam (sargorthae)