Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 22, 2012, 12:35 PM
Hall Of Fame

so i was playing more last night and realized what it is about the new dlc that bothers me. I am level 40 now and all the bad guys are sometimes 10 levels lower than me and weapon drops are the same.

even with the new dlc I find I am still using weapons from 5 levels precious cause they do enough damage.
Old October 22, 2012, 06:21 PM
Allstar

Have you guys noticed the odd gfx glitch with smoke in the game? Example, Sir Hammerlot when he first comes out, the steam from his breath now shows up as square blocks like the texture is missing. It worked fine when the game came out, it's like it got worse over time, now the entire cutscene had it.
Old October 22, 2012, 06:43 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
Have you guys noticed the odd gfx glitch with smoke in the game? Example, Sir Hammerlot when he first comes out, the steam from his breath now shows up as square blocks like the texture is missing. It worked fine when the game came out, it's like it got worse over time, now the entire cutscene had it.
Turn down physx.. This game seems to be having a few issues with it.
Old October 23, 2012, 09:32 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
so i was playing more last night and realized what it is about the new dlc that bothers me. I am level 40 now and all the bad guys are sometimes 10 levels lower than me and weapon drops are the same.

even with the new dlc I find I am still using weapons from 5 levels precious cause they do enough damage.
That actually kind of irks me, I was counting on the level cap to be raised at some point but at least make the enemies a challenge. Still trying to get that Pass converted.
Old October 25, 2012, 07:36 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post

I got the Pass converted and it activated thanks to Valve :) Started the DLC, very pleased so far but it looks small, is it only Oasis?
And I started it with my level 50 commando, all the enemies were between 49-52 at the start, I didn't play past the first area. Reloaded my 32 mechro and all enemies were scaled to match me. Sounds like you had a glitch.
I'm very happy so far, don't mind the pirates as much as I thought, in fact I prefer them over Jacks loaders for once!
Old October 25, 2012, 08:07 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
I got the Pass converted and it activated thanks to Valve :) Started the DLC, very pleased so far but it looks small, is it only Oasis?
And I started it with my level 50 commando, all the enemies were between 49-52 at the start, I didn't play past the first area. Reloaded my 32 mechro and all enemies were scaled to match me. Sounds like you had a glitch.
I'm very happy so far, don't mind the pirates as much as I thought, in fact I prefer them over Jacks loaders for once!
I have been fighting guys as low as level 30 and just wait you battle more loaders in fact some really cool and funny ones.
Old October 26, 2012, 04:28 PM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Speaking of funny...

Just killed a lvl 45 Architect in Opportunity.... and in dying he screams "MY ANUS!!!!"

LOL!!! Im still laughing minutes later!
Old October 26, 2012, 09:15 PM
Hall Of Fame

Picked up this beauty from the Chest:
Old October 28, 2012, 11:21 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

It doesn't seem like there are a LOT of HC members playing this game. Given the type of game,and how really good it is,I would have thought to see MANY more members responding and providing input,tips etc. Anyone with any clue as to how many of us have this game?? Just a bit curious. Thanks.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5
Old October 28, 2012, 11:28 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
It doesn't seem like there are a LOT of HC members playing this game. Given the type of game,and how really good it is,I would have thought to see MANY more members responding and providing input,tips etc. Anyone with any clue as to how many of us have this game?? Just a bit curious. Thanks.
Here is my issue with the game that is making me not want to play anymore.

I finished the game first run through and then they released the Captain Scarlett DLC which doesn't scale to the first play through and is capped at level 30-31 stuff.

So if I want to play the DLC at a proper level I have to play through the TVHM and then the DLC again.

The game feels so ass backwards to me.