Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 7, 2012, 09:43 AM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Beat the game the first time last night with my level 32 assassin. Seemed too easy? Maybe because it was on "normal" mode and I was playing alone. Oh well, I got my first Orange rarity weapon of the deal and its pretty darn cool. Ill throw up a screenshot when i remember to take one :P

Co-op definitely makes the game tougher though! Been playing with some buddies and everything is much tougher, but more fun also!

Side question: Anyone having problems finding E-tech (eridium) guns? My lvl 32 found one. Just one. And it was one of silly needler pistols that are mostly useless. So what the hell? Pretty early on dr zed describes all sorts of awesome sounding guns during the bonus quest to kill his rival - but i havent gotten any of those. I want a freakin railgun dammit. lol
Old October 7, 2012, 11:10 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMetaphor View Post
Beat the game the first time last night with my level 32 assassin. Seemed too easy? Maybe because it was on "normal" mode and I was playing alone. Oh well, I got my first Orange rarity weapon of the deal and its pretty darn cool. Ill throw up a screenshot when i remember to take one :P

Co-op definitely makes the game tougher though! Been playing with some buddies and everything is much tougher, but more fun also!

Side question: Anyone having problems finding E-tech (eridium) guns? My lvl 32 found one. Just one. And it was one of silly needler pistols that are mostly useless. So what the hell? Pretty early on dr zed describes all sorts of awesome sounding guns during the bonus quest to kill his rival - but i havent gotten any of those. I want a freakin railgun dammit. lol
I found the game pretty easy too up till the last few areas. The end boss fight was more of a nuisance than anything else.

I started over with the True Vault and can already see a difference in difficulty.
Old October 7, 2012, 11:15 AM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
I found the game pretty easy too up till the last few areas. The end boss fight was more of a nuisance than anything else.

I started over with the True Vault and can already see a difference in difficulty.
Whoa... tell me about it! True vault hunter is actually extremely hard, what a difference!

Super Badasses are taking 6-8 headshots from assassin to kill, which is in the range of 22k to 50k damange, depending if im using deception of not. thats insane!
Old October 7, 2012, 11:28 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Your using the wrong weapon then. Time to start farming for goodies.

I found one good 72K homing MIRV (7 child spawned) grenade w/ shock damage takes down anything...and usually multiple enemies. When I run out of 'nades (gunzerkers 2 for 1 grenades are sweet for this) a good 200K missile kills em dead. ;)

....then again Im using lvl 50 characters (I have one of each of the four types) with lvl 50 weapons....best 20 minutes of investment ever.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old October 7, 2012, 11:33 AM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Yeah my assassin is only level 35 and still using first-playthrough weapons as low as level 28 or so. Still though... cmon! 50k damage to your face! sheesh...

That's one tough face.
Old October 7, 2012, 11:58 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Your using the wrong weapon then. Time to start farming for goodies.

I found one good 72K homing MIRV (7 child spawned) grenade w/ shock damage takes down anything...and usually multiple enemies. When I run out of 'nades (gunzerkers 2 for 1 grenades are sweet for this) a good 200K missile kills em dead. ;)

....then again Im using lvl 50 characters (I have one of each of the four types) with lvl 50 weapons....best 20 minutes of investment ever.
All my weapons are around the level I am at. I can crit for over 10-15k easily right now and have over 4500 points for badass ranking. Most of my badass ranks are 5% or more.

Just tried fighting boom bewm and that was fun and not so simple.
Old October 7, 2012, 03:47 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

am in the process of playing thru it and recording live coop with my little bro. http://youtu.be/FXXydKXPh8E 1080p each playthru at an hour uploading to youtube for like 4-5hrs each. oh and playing with full physX on of course. BOOYAH! knew I overpayed $100 for something
Old October 9, 2012, 12:24 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Randy Pitchford ‏
So - here's the surprise, Mechromancer for Borderlands 2 is ready about a week earlier than I promised. Oct 9, all platforms. Woo!

and here is the skilltree for mechromancer
Borderlands 2 Skill Trees

Last edited by Bloodystumps; October 9, 2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Fixed link
Old October 9, 2012, 01:31 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodystumps View Post
and here is the skilltree for mechromancer
http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skill...hromancer.html

URL got messed up:

Borderlands 2 Skill Trees
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old October 9, 2012, 04:51 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Interesting... I cant wait to see try it :)