LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 18, 2012, 01:58 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeival View Post
$38 at GMG w/ cupon.

Anyone got screenshots to work? I checked all the standard default folders but nothing showed up.
Just use Steam screenshots, F12.

Old September 19, 2012, 04:48 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
game is silly hard! When you play co-op they mean it. Always helping out your buddies. i like the assassin class so far but going to try gunzerker next. got tired of my shitty mouse and picked up a logitech g400 to try out tonight.
The worst so far was rescuing Roland, I wont spoil it, but doing it solo I died alot. Co-op would be so much more fun. Any other level 14's out here?

There doesn't seem to be alot of side missions even though I made it to Sanctuary, all the job boards I've unlocked still don't have missions on them. Anyone notice that?
Old September 19, 2012, 04:57 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

It is ALOT harder... guns are much weaker then the first one also I noticed. Accuracy is the stat you need the most I found so far.

I LOVE it.
Old September 19, 2012, 05:34 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm only level 8, but the accuracy of guns is driving me nuts, not being able to hit targets 30 metres away is crazy, but looking forward to the rest of the game :)
Old September 19, 2012, 06:56 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yea I`ve started sinking my Badass Tokens into accuracy to help out with that. I believe I`ll be doing Gun Accuracy and Gun Damage with my tokens from now on. I`m finding the turret on the commando character is great for distractions while playing single player!

Also, I was laughing my ass off last night when fighting this midget with a shotgun because everytime he fired his gun, he would fly back and get knocked down from the recoil of his gun. He also shouts "I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!!"

Last edited by headsh0t; September 19, 2012 at 07:01 AM.
Old September 19, 2012, 06:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yep, the turret has saved my ass so many times.
Old September 19, 2012, 07:26 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

The game is really well done. They listened to the fan base of B1 closely, and as far as I can tell, fixed all of my gripes about the first game.

Im neutral on the difficulty upgrade...part of me likes the fact that dying is a distinct possibility now which raises the challenge level, the other part of me really liked mowing through large groups of mobs and watching bodies fly ala D3.

Overall it is true to the original, and a definite improvement. Its like going from Diablo 1 to 2. Well done Gearbox!!!
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old September 19, 2012, 07:32 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
The game is really well done. They listened to the fan base of B1 closely, and as far as I can tell, fixed all of my gripes about the first game.

Im neutral on the difficulty upgrade...part of me likes the fact that dying is a distinct possibility now which raises the challenge level, the other part of me really liked mowing through large groups of mobs and watching bodies fly ala D3.

Overall it is true to the original, and a definite improvement. Its like going from Diablo 1 to 2. Well done Gearbox!!!
Yeah, me too, not too hard, but still a challenge. I really like it. Kind of surprised the FOV adjustment stopped at 110, some people would probably like it to go a bit more. So much replayability with the 5 characters.
I started playing too soon, by the time the Premier Club guns were awared I was too high a level to make use of them.
Old September 19, 2012, 08:01 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

They were junk anyways, the first green I picked up was better then the 'gearbox' guns :(
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old September 19, 2012, 01:56 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

So... apparently there is a .ini file that you can modify to give yourself as many gold keys as you want for the chest in Sanctuary as well as change your game to Special Edition to get the in-game weapons if you didn't preorder. The Unlock ID's are (1)Regular (2)Premium (3)Special Edition (4)Vault Collector's Edition. Anything Premium and up includes the starter Gearbox weapons, and 3 & 4 (Special and Vault Edition) come with 2 bonus skins and a grenade mod I believe.

Use it if you want but the gold keys will give you as many awesome weapons from the chest that you want but will ruin the whole loot hunt for a better weapon. Just putting it out there!