Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 21, 2012, 02:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtf View Post
How do the levels/quests skills and such work ?
you set a skill into the skill que and wait for it to finish. there's a 24 hour que so you can stack up a lot of skills when you start.
there aren't quests, there are missions where you talk to an agent and they will give you a mission, you go complete that and you can get another. you can have as many missions going as you want at once, but most of them only last 7 days after you accept them. there's also a bonus for getting it done in a certain time frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Just do what I do. I play Q-Ship in Low Sec. I get zero kills myself but my buddies keep a good clean lane when we are out.

It can be an intesnsely frustrating game at times.

Regards,
ST
you mean like a super tanked itty 5? or a bait ship like a T2 transport ship with a huge buffer and points out the ying-yang?

EDIT: I've been looking at becoming a tackler with a null corp and fight against the russians and goons. the incursions was to make money so I don't have to worry about any costs. right now I've got 3.8 bil, working on getting 5 bil before I make the move.

Last edited by bissa; February 21, 2012 at 02:44 PM.
Old February 21, 2012, 04:34 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bissa View Post
you set a skill into the skill que and wait for it to finish. there's a 24 hour que so you can stack up a lot of skills when you start.
there aren't quests, there are missions where you talk to an agent and they will give you a mission, you go complete that and you can get another. you can have as many missions going as you want at once, but most of them only last 7 days after you accept them. there's also a bonus for getting it done in a certain time frame.

you mean like a super tanked itty 5? or a bait ship like a T2 transport ship with a huge buffer and points out the ying-yang?

EDIT: I've been looking at becoming a tackler with a null corp and fight against the russians and goons. the incursions was to make money so I don't have to worry about any costs. right now I've got 3.8 bil, working on getting 5 bil before I make the move.
No, nothing so bold. Pirates are for the most part smart.
I'll fly in with something tempting but foolish like a Brutix, with my mates nearby. I only need live long enough for them to commit to me.
Fun times.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old June 27, 2012, 03:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

seeing as there are some that still play the game, can any of you help me out, i played for a good while back in 2009 but work got in the way and i have forgotten how to play. send me a pm if ya can help me out.