Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 6, 2011, 07:39 PM
MVP

Default psn problem

anyone ever use the "forget password" on signing in psn?

if so i want to ask once we go through the "forget password" does it reset our password and give temporary random password sent to our email? or do it tell our forgotten password right in the ps3 screen and no sending email to us?

why i ask is cause the email i registered with my psn id is..... i cant access it. forgot password and try many time then the account locked cause i try too many time. in the scenario if the psn's "forget password" reset password to temporary password sent to that email...... i would not get it as i cant access that email.

also since my email that i registered the psn id with is locked...... can i be able to sign into the psn id?
Old January 25, 2012, 09:46 AM
Allstar

That's a tricky one. You could ask PSN support to reset your ID to a new email address, and give them that address.

Question for PSN users: Can I buy an Online Pass to a used game from someone's who's used the pass already?
Old January 25, 2012, 10:19 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

It does send you an email. You'll have to contact PSN support and try to prove it is your account with them.
Old January 25, 2012, 10:24 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Speed View Post
It does send you an email. You'll have to contact PSN support and try to prove it is your account with them.
Exactly this. I also suggest getting a email for your psn account that you use for updates and such from Sony.