Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old November 8, 2011, 09:37 AM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Default Bf3 - Myth Busting Episode 3

Sup Guys!

Episode 3 of Myth Busting is up

Check it out!!

Battlefield 3 - Myth Busting Episode 3 - YouTube

always looking for suggestions and people to help out test how far sniper/shotgun will penetrate
__________________
A Bird in hand is Worth Two in the Bush
Youtube.com/fhrope
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old November 8, 2011, 02:04 PM
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 12

My System Specs

Default

I just want to point out - I was the one that sniped him as he was sky diving... Took about 10 attemps. :)
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old November 8, 2011, 02:24 PM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EypheQz View Post
I just want to point out - I was the one that sniped him as he was sky diving... Took about 10 attemps. :)

Haha you bastard :P
__________________
A Bird in hand is Worth Two in the Bush
Youtube.com/fhrope
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old November 9, 2011, 06:54 PM
belgolas's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario
Posts: 3,950

My System Specs

Default

I have a suggestion. Can you shoot down missiles like the heat seekers from a stinger.
__________________

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old November 9, 2011, 09:21 PM
Allstar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Rocky Mountain House
Posts: 837

My System Specs

Default

Do AT mines turn friendly if you shoot em with a pistol like in BC2?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old November 11, 2011, 10:58 AM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregH View Post
Do AT mines turn friendly if you shoot em with a pistol like in BC2?

What exactly do you mean?

If an enemy drops an AT mine and you shoot if it explodes?

Or if you shoot a friendly AT mine it explodes?
__________________
A Bird in hand is Worth Two in the Bush
Youtube.com/fhrope
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old November 11, 2011, 11:33 AM
Allstar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Rocky Mountain House
Posts: 837

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhrope View Post
What exactly do you mean?

If an enemy drops an AT mine and you shoot if it explodes?

Or if you shoot a friendly AT mine it explodes?
No. If you shot an enemy mine with a pistol (so you don't do enough damage to detonate it) it would then become "friendly" and act as if you were the one who placed the mine. If any enemy vehicles ran over it they'd blow up & you'd get the kill.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old November 13, 2011, 12:55 PM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregH View Post
No. If you shot an enemy mine with a pistol (so you don't do enough damage to detonate it) it would then become "friendly" and act as if you were the one who placed the mine. If any enemy vehicles ran over it they'd blow up & you'd get the kill.

I could try it but I don't believe you can shoot the mines with a pistol, from previous testings but I could be wrong
__________________
A Bird in hand is Worth Two in the Bush
Youtube.com/fhrope
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BF3 - Myth Busting fhrope Gaming 15 December 8, 2011 11:54 AM
BF3 - Myth Busting Episode 2 fhrope Gaming 9 November 7, 2011 10:22 AM
Episode #4 of the MOD MEN series Mnpctech Off Topic 2 March 22, 2011 04:44 PM
Speed up Windows 7 boot. [MYTH] encorp O/S's, Drivers & General Software 15 April 24, 2010 06:31 PM
Anyone see Sopranos final episode? Babrbarossa Off Topic 3 June 12, 2007 08:35 AM