Saturday 1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 5, 2011, 11:34 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default BF3 Community Lesson Night: TBA

Alrighty When would everyone like to do a lesson night?

Made a poll vote for the Day you would want, single choice BTW.
If you would like to "Teach" let me know via PM and we will set you up a channel in vent. Remember you can teach more than one player at a time, so we will do it by squads I think.
Thats about it for now, once we have a date and confirmed Teaches I will update this post again.

Thanks Guys ( and girls)
See You On The Battlefield!

Teachers:
Jackquelegs - Tanks

Okay first off this will be the Game Night / lesson Night / Competition thread from now on, this thread will be updated with game night info as needed in the OP. Keep all other discussion to the BF3 Server thread if we can.

Okay seams like everyone had a good night Sat so we are going to do Rush as promised next Sat.
Post either you want HC or normal mode and what size everyone prefers for man size. Majority rules and if it is a tie I'll simply ask the wife, who has no clue about the game and we will have a random answer, simple.

Also how was the start time for everyone?

Later? Earlier? Good?

Dont forget to join in Vent (no one give LP vodka again TYVM) it makes things much more fun and easier. If wanted we could set 2 rooms in vent but TBH one is more fun.

Lesson Night: Does anyone want to either learn or teach , well anything from simple tactics, flying lessons, tank lessons, sniping lessons, ect. You get the idea. We can PW the server for a weeknight and turn ranking off, ect. I have done this with my other clan and was always great fun and worth while learning tips/tricks ect.
It wouldn't be all jets one night ect but get the max for each vehicle ect so some could be flying and be in their own chat while other learn maneuvers in tanking, ect. Stats off works best here hehe.
If anyone is interested in doing this post below if enough show interest we will do a night or two.

I also would like to do some sort of contest, east/west or school yard rules but we will see how this pans out first.

TL;DR
Game Night Nov12
Vote for rush size
get in Vent while gaming
Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton

Last edited by Supergrover; November 13, 2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old November 5, 2011, 11:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yes, this saturday was a success. Hopefully we can do this every saturday night.
Old November 6, 2011, 07:04 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

I was playing last night too. I was surprised to find a server filled with people who could actually play. I would have to say it was one of the more enjoyable moments of BF3 I've had. I only managed to play one round though, but it was the most enjoyable round I've had.

A lesson's night does sound interesting. I've always had that bitter taste about sniping since the Counter-Strike Pre-steam days. Does the scope details actually translate to the game well? Like

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tance_meas.png
or
File:HKG36Reticle.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That would really be awesome if it did.

The rest of my friends TDM or SDM. I should really reconsider who I call 'friends'. lol

I'm also okay with the time.
Old November 6, 2011, 07:17 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

If you're looking for well managed BF3 servers with good squad game play my clan runs some of the best around. Check out Articles We had some of the top 10 BC2 and BF2142 servers in the world and are working on doing the same for BF3. just an FYI....hope i'm not stepping on any toes posting this here :)
Old November 6, 2011, 07:19 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Lessons? I'm in later this week, once by board is installed, and I've played some SP to get a feel for the game.
Then I'll be ready from PrimeTime as the easy target...
Old November 6, 2011, 07:39 AM
F@H

Quote:
Lessons? I'm in later this week, once by board is installed, and I've played some SP to get a feel for the game.
Then I'll be ready from PrimeTime as the easy target...
Oh there are several of us already (easy targets), you'd fit right in amongst us.
Old November 6, 2011, 09:12 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I think Rush size should be set to 20v20 (we filled up fast when we did this in the past)
I would say have it HC, but I am not completely against normal mode.
I would like the idea of taking flying lessons, I am pretty crappy at it, and every time I try and learn people join the server and shoot me down
Old November 6, 2011, 12:49 PM
MVP
F@H

Gamenight last night was great. But I'll be sitting out this Saturday, I've got plans according to my social coordinator. If I was going to play though, I'd say that 20/20 Rush with hardcore would be cool.

Lesson night would be fun. I need to learn how to fly :-p
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
Old November 6, 2011, 01:29 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

20x20 sounds good! And its Rush so it will probably take 12 seconds to fill up.

Join vent or we'll C4 you all game!
Old November 6, 2011, 01:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

How was the start time for everyone?

Keep it at 5pm PST?

Quote:
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton