Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old November 4, 2011, 09:05 AM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Default BF3 - Myth Busting Episode 2

I got a lot of great suggestions and put some of them to the test! Enjoy Episode 2 of Myth Busting!

Battlefield 3 - Myth Busting Episode 2 - YouTube
__________________
A Bird in hand is Worth Two in the Bush
Youtube.com/fhrope
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old November 4, 2011, 11:05 AM
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 12

My System Specs

Default

I love the ending. I have another suggestion. In reality, armored vehicles have varying thicknesses of armor around the hull. E.g the front is the thickest. I've always used the mantra, attack the back at a 90 degree angle to get the most damage, and if that fails, try to get an RPG to strike the top of the hull. I was wondering if you could see if there are various zones to armored vehicles, and if using both rockets and C4 on these zones makes a difference. E.g two rockets disables a tank from the rear, but requires four rockets for the front. If possible, I'd assist you with this myth.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old November 4, 2011, 11:43 AM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EypheQz View Post
I love the ending. I have another suggestion. In reality, armored vehicles have varying thicknesses of armor around the hull. E.g the front is the thickest. I've always used the mantra, attack the back at a 90 degree angle to get the most damage, and if that fails, try to get an RPG to strike the top of the hull. I was wondering if you could see if there are various zones to armored vehicles, and if using both rockets and C4 on these zones makes a difference. E.g two rockets disables a tank from the rear, but requires four rockets for the front. If possible, I'd assist you with this myth.
Yeah man we can for sure try that together, I have you on my Blog, It's tough to find people so I would be grateful for your help if you wanted to test this out together
__________________
A Bird in hand is Worth Two in the Bush
Youtube.com/fhrope
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old November 4, 2011, 11:51 AM
Arinoth's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Halifax
Posts: 8,589

My System Specs

Default

Whatever happened tot he C4 in a vehicle driven into a tank myth?
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old November 4, 2011, 12:10 PM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
Whatever happened tot he C4 in a vehicle driven into a tank myth?

I have seen so many videos of people doing that that I decided to focus on the AT mines, and to keep that for a nice explosion episode or something like that
__________________
A Bird in hand is Worth Two in the Bush
Youtube.com/fhrope
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old November 4, 2011, 04:07 PM
supaflyx3's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chilliwack BC
Posts: 2,537

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EypheQz View Post
I love the ending. I have another suggestion. In reality, armored vehicles have varying thicknesses of armor around the hull. E.g the front is the thickest. I've always used the mantra, attack the back at a 90 degree angle to get the most damage, and if that fails, try to get an RPG to strike the top of the hull. I was wondering if you could see if there are various zones to armored vehicles, and if using both rockets and C4 on these zones makes a difference. E.g two rockets disables a tank from the rear, but requires four rockets for the front. If possible, I'd assist you with this myth.
DICE did it AFAIK, same with in BC2.
But i wouldn't mind helping either.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old November 4, 2011, 04:28 PM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaflyx3 View Post
DICE did it AFAIK, same with in BC2.
But i wouldn't mind helping either.
Sick man sometimes it's hard to find people so for sure add me to battlelog: fhr0pe
__________________
A Bird in hand is Worth Two in the Bush
Youtube.com/fhrope
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old November 4, 2011, 07:20 PM
yycraven's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Martensville,SK
Posts: 937

My System Specs

Default

Did you try attaching C4 to an Aircraft yet. Fly it and then explode it in flight
__________________
ASRock Extreme 3,2500K,NH-D14,Patriot G2 16GB ,WD 750GB,640GB Sata ,2 GTX 470 SLi Thermaltake toughpower XT850W,Tech Station. V243H,2253LW LCD
heatware
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old November 5, 2011, 07:51 AM
Avenger212's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 182

My System Specs

Default

Also crashing a plane at tank and vehicle will this work? (I don't know how to fly)
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old November 7, 2011, 09:22 AM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger212 View Post
Also crashing a plane at tank and vehicle will this work? (I don't know how to fly)

Haha this one is going to be in the next episode!! Will be polishing it off tonight Stay tuned
__________________
A Bird in hand is Worth Two in the Bush
Youtube.com/fhrope
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BF3 - Myth Busting fhrope Gaming 15 December 8, 2011 10:54 AM
Episode #4 of the MOD MEN series Mnpctech Off Topic 2 March 22, 2011 03:44 PM
Speed up Windows 7 boot. [MYTH] encorp O/S's, Drivers & General Software 15 April 24, 2010 05:31 PM
Only One Frakkin' Episode Left !!! Bones Off Topic 13 March 17, 2009 04:17 PM
Anyone see Sopranos final episode? Babrbarossa Off Topic 3 June 12, 2007 07:35 AM