Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 4, 2011, 09:05 AM
Top Prospect

Default BF3 - Myth Busting Episode 2

I got a lot of great suggestions and put some of them to the test! Enjoy Episode 2 of Myth Busting!

Battlefield 3 - Myth Busting Episode 2 - YouTube
Old November 4, 2011, 11:05 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

I love the ending. I have another suggestion. In reality, armored vehicles have varying thicknesses of armor around the hull. E.g the front is the thickest. I've always used the mantra, attack the back at a 90 degree angle to get the most damage, and if that fails, try to get an RPG to strike the top of the hull. I was wondering if you could see if there are various zones to armored vehicles, and if using both rockets and C4 on these zones makes a difference. E.g two rockets disables a tank from the rear, but requires four rockets for the front. If possible, I'd assist you with this myth.
Old November 4, 2011, 11:43 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by EypheQz View Post
I love the ending. I have another suggestion. In reality, armored vehicles have varying thicknesses of armor around the hull. E.g the front is the thickest. I've always used the mantra, attack the back at a 90 degree angle to get the most damage, and if that fails, try to get an RPG to strike the top of the hull. I was wondering if you could see if there are various zones to armored vehicles, and if using both rockets and C4 on these zones makes a difference. E.g two rockets disables a tank from the rear, but requires four rockets for the front. If possible, I'd assist you with this myth.
Yeah man we can for sure try that together, I have you on my Blog, It's tough to find people so I would be grateful for your help if you wanted to test this out together
Old November 4, 2011, 11:51 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Whatever happened tot he C4 in a vehicle driven into a tank myth?
Old November 4, 2011, 12:10 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
Whatever happened tot he C4 in a vehicle driven into a tank myth?

I have seen so many videos of people doing that that I decided to focus on the AT mines, and to keep that for a nice explosion episode or something like that
Old November 4, 2011, 04:07 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EypheQz View Post
DICE did it AFAIK, same with in BC2.
But i wouldn't mind helping either.
Old November 4, 2011, 04:28 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaflyx3 View Post
DICE did it AFAIK, same with in BC2.
But i wouldn't mind helping either.
Sick man sometimes it's hard to find people so for sure add me to battlelog: fhr0pe
Old November 4, 2011, 07:20 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Did you try attaching C4 to an Aircraft yet. Fly it and then explode it in flight
Old November 5, 2011, 07:51 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Also crashing a plane at tank and vehicle will this work? (I don't know how to fly)
Old November 7, 2011, 09:22 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger212 View Post
Also crashing a plane at tank and vehicle will this work? (I don't know how to fly)

Haha this one is going to be in the next episode!! Will be polishing it off tonight Stay tuned