Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 9, 2011, 08:42 PM
MVP

Default best place to buy another ps3?

ylod. need another one. what's the best place to buy it?

Dont trust GameStop. They sold my bro an open box ps2 game as new full price. They just put the disc in the display box. Also recently heard they open a ps3 brand new game just to take out an advertisement inside that competes with them and resealed.... something like that. Now I really dont trust GameStop.

Dont like BestBuy. They stare at customers too much and the place is too wide-open like it is made for staff to keep an eye on us, not like I'ma steal stuff.... just when im shopping I dont like wide open and being watched every step. Their shelves is low. Uncomfortable. They make legit shoppers uncomfortable.

Frys..... kindda too far but so far I like it's structure and how they arange. high shelves and no staff stare at you. They make you feel comfortable.

Amazon..... dont want the ps3 to bump during shipping.

so... I probly go with Frys. any of you got any other ideas?
Old October 9, 2011, 08:58 PM
Allstar
F@H

Walmart has them... They were on sale for $229. with 3 games a couple weeks ago...
Old October 9, 2011, 09:02 PM
Hall Of Fame

..Future Shop?
Old October 9, 2011, 09:02 PM
Hall Of Fame

Where are you? US? I've been watching prices, futureshop.ca had a sale a few weeks ago, 219$, US thanksgiving is coming next month...
I'll probly use my airmiles to get one or aeroplan to get a gift card towards one. No way I'm paying full price.
Old October 9, 2011, 09:10 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggtrotter59 View Post
Walmart has them... They were on sale for $229. with 3 games a couple weeks ago...
wow thats cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
Where are you? US? I've been watching prices, futureshop.ca had a sale a few weeks ago, 219$, US thanksgiving is coming next month...
I'll probly use my airmiles to get one or aeroplan to get a gift card towards one. No way I'm paying full price.
wow thats even cooler. or should i wait and get uncharted 3 bundle? for 299. or should i wait longer for thanksgiving or christmas for high price reduction? hmmmm kof 13 is coming this month and iw ant to play it! hmmmm.... hmmmm dammm exciting when buying and dont know when to buy. guess ill study more and think more.

i never hear dof future shop site.
Old November 9, 2011, 05:00 AM
Hall Of Fame

Airmiles cash+miles deal is done. Uncharted 1&2 combo disc and the blue ray remote. Now I need a tv.