Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 6, 2011, 10:41 AM
Cooler Master USA

My System Specs

Default Cooler Master SC2 Tournament w/Fragged Nation

We're sponsoring a Fragged Nation SC2 Tourney for North America. Show off your ever increasing APM and have a chance at some great Cooler Master prizes!

Forum Posts - Community Announcements Cooler Master StarCraft II Prize Event! NA Only

CM Blog, CM Forums, CMHD.tv, CMUSA Questions? -
CM FAQ, Live Support
Old September 6, 2011, 11:31 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Looks great!
I highly doubt I will have any chance to win even a single round, but I will definitively register when I get home.
Guess, that will finally be my reason to get back to playing 1v1.

But I must say, increasing APM... I probably have the lowest APM for any Diamond/Master in NA.

My only question is that the tournement starts on Friday the 16th, but at what time ? (So far that's the only thing possibly stopping me from playing.

Edit: There is one thing I must say. Who chose to include Steppes of War in the map pool ? Its a map that's long been out of tourneys because of the fact its a 2 player map and the rush distance is incredibly short. I can't imagine anyone using their veto in the final match of round 2, unless they wish to rush their opponent.

Last edited by Kilauea; September 6, 2011 at 11:50 AM.

Tags
epic , expletive , finger cramp , keyboard rage , pwn