Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 23, 2012, 05:55 AM
F@H

My System Specs

It was half a joke half serious, back in my WoW days when druid forms got dances themselves I was known as the Dancing Enchanting Bear (it's how I advertised my wares in Trade chat) and would have random people greet me as such when I was out questing.
Old August 23, 2012, 03:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

Is the Charr dance the haka?

A little disappointed that the dances appear the same for each gender of a race.
Old August 23, 2012, 09:04 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I won't be surprised if they introduce new character dances as micro-transactions, like the /dancenew.
Old August 23, 2012, 09:51 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontier204 View Post
I won't be surprised if they introduce new character dances as micro-transactions, like the /dancenew.
Actually I hope they do stuff like that. That sort of cash shop item is the stuff I see as great for a game, as it obviously helps turn a profit for the developers and it has absolutely no real impact on the game itself being a purely cosmetic addition.
Old August 24, 2012, 04:59 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Today is the day... Anyone getting on right at midnight est to see if servers are up early?
Old August 24, 2012, 07:19 AM
Top Prospect

Pfft, I'll be checking the servers every few minutes as soon as I get home from work at 5.

Also, servers go live at midnight pst, not est. However as you've mentioned they did hint they may go up a bit early.
Old August 24, 2012, 09:50 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chareon View Post
Pfft, I'll be checking the servers every few minutes as soon as I get home from work at 5.

Also, servers go live at midnight pst, not est. However as you've mentioned they did hint they may go up a bit early.
Yeah they said they might be up to 3 hours early which conveniently puts us right on midnight for us in the EST. I think they are doing it to hopefully stagger people a little bit more because with over a million people trying to log on it doesn't matter how good your servers are, there will be lag and there will performance issues.
Old August 24, 2012, 12:09 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I hope it won't be as bad as for D3... Anyways, at midnight, we'll be 8 in the basement starting a week-end of team play!
Old August 24, 2012, 04:45 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I feel just like a little kid on Xmas eve My friends and i are planning on joining the Darkhaven server. If any of you join it let me know and maybe we can team up for some fun
Old August 24, 2012, 04:49 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Forgot to mention that if you do join the Darkhaven server we won't be on until later tomorrow afternoon. Not realizing the date we said we would play a charity golf tourny tomorrow morning. DOH!!!!