Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 6, 2011, 04:44 PM
Allstar

I was thinking it was a copy-paste of the first one, this changes my mind a little.
Borderlands 2 Dev Talks New Art, Improved AI, and Why PC Gamers Will Get More Love This Time Around
Old September 10, 2011, 02:13 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyllz View Post
Yup, private. a bunch of guys in their 30s playing computer games until the wee hours of the night... My wife thinks we are crazy... but it's ok.
.....solution...get her invovled...you might be surprised...happened at our house. Don't want to catch any flak for this but women make some of the best gamers.
Old September 10, 2011, 07:42 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean Counter View Post
.....solution...get her invovled...you might be surprised...happened at our house. Don't want to catch any flak for this but women make some of the best gamers.
The only catch is at least with my fiancee, she takes forever when we are in town or at a vending machine deciding which weapons she wants to keep/sell and what ones she may want to buy. I have to keep a book by me or firefox open in the background to entertain myself while i wait 5-10 mins at the "stores"
Old September 10, 2011, 09:26 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean Counter View Post
Oh my wife was a gamer, she just lost interest in it lately with no good games for her lately. She does have an eye on The Old Republic and will try it on my account before buying a second one.

I used to raid with my wife in WoW... me tanking, her healing. It was fun times until we got bored and cancelled our subs after 6 years... ;)

She's not a FPS fan, we played BL a little but too much action for her.