Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 29, 2011, 06:06 PM
Banned
F@H

try with one 580. it will make itself heard(well shown)

try with a couple? a bit less.
Old June 29, 2011, 10:59 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Anyone know why when playing this game it starts in 24 Hz and 3 way crossfire works fine

but when i hit Alt & enter to get it in 60 Hz 3 way crossfire doesn't work, only one card is working
Old June 30, 2011, 10:02 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

No idea, Sli 580's starts n stays at 60 hz with both Cards at 95% utilization throughout.

Old April 7, 2013, 04:42 PM
MVP

Hey guys, I have a Crysis 2 question and this is the closest thread I could find for it.

I have already beaten the game, so this will contain SPOILERS.

==================================================

In the mission "Eye of the Storm" you get to kill Lockhart and take his Gauss Rifle. This weapon is sweet but has limited ammo. You can only pick up ammo from other Gauss Rifles, which are few and far between. There is a glitch where if you have the SCAR with Gauss Attachment, you can refill your ammo at ammo boxes and it will refill your Gauss Rifle as well, essentially giving you limitless Gauss Rifle ammo. This has the potential for lots of fun to mess around spamming gauss all over the place. There is a problem though:

1. At the end of the level, Hargreave screws you over and EMP's you, causing you to lose all of your weapons. There is another Gauss Rifle fairly soon as soon as you escape his penthouse where the Seth attack you after injecting the syringe, but for the life of me I can not find another SCAR. There are a ton of SCARABs, but those don't have the gauss attachment allowing me to fill my Gauss Rifle ammo.

2. Later, when the bridge collapses and you lose your weapons AGAIN, is there another Gauss Rifle or SCAR? I was hoping to rock the last mission with the Gauss Rifle but so far it seems that it is only meant for a small portion of the game.

Does anyone know the answer to this?