Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 4, 2011, 09:34 PM
MVP

I think Sony should be putting a price on all hackers. Send out some ninja's or something... Its all fun hacking people, until you get caught... And a big black guy named Buba is "hacking" your ass for the next 25.

They deserve every anal fissure in the impending future.

17" Macbook Pro - Stock
15" Macbook Pro Retina - Stock
13" Macbook Air - Stock
Old June 4, 2011, 09:55 PM
Rookie

thing is with our current system getting caught is quite hard to come about given its not hard to use someones network. for the same amount of effort that's being put into stopping them could be applied to making a proper compromise allowing some form of freedom but with limitations such as other products have.
Old June 6, 2011, 04:53 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Well, they've targeted an FBI affiliate.

FBI affiliates hacked by LulzSec ? The Register
Old June 6, 2011, 06:04 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToXic View Post
I think Sony should be putting a price on all hackers. Send out some ninja's or something... Its all fun hacking people, until you get caught... And a big black guy named Buba is "hacking" your ass for the next 25.

They deserve every anal fissure in the impending future.
Exactly.

Not to mention a lot of them claim "oh we're doing it for the people" or some bull like that. Such a load. In the end, Sony will just charge their customers(me being 1) for all of the damages caused by the hackers, money and time wasted. We may not see it, but there will be a charge back to the customer.

It's all so silly. They cost much much more damage than regular petty criminals ever will.
Old June 6, 2011, 08:38 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
Well, they've targeted an FBI affiliate.

FBI affiliates hacked by LulzSec ? The Register
I chuckled a bit when I read this. As unlikely as it is, if the story that Karim was willing to pay money for their silence is true (not money being demanded, as he claims it was), that'll be a lul fest.