Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 3, 2011, 06:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Jack, my PSP only has homebrew on it atm. :P
There is prolly only one commercial game I would ever actually want to play on my PSP. (FlatOut.. ok, perhaps one from the burnout series too perhaps. but that is it.)
Old June 3, 2011, 06:57 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Mine is homebrewed as well, but before homebrew came out for 6.35 updates were annoying as

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old June 3, 2011, 08:34 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
I guess we better not bash them too much here, those bastards will hit HWC next.

wrong mentality lol..its like saying 'dont talk about rain,because it just might! :)

this is probably more to do with the attacks on the person who got the 'hack' going than
with anything else. guy or some ppl that quite appreciated hiswork decided it was time for
'not turning the other cheek' and went for it...? :)
Old June 3, 2011, 08:58 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I like the way things are moving.... people fight back. It's about damn time.

I'm all for it.

Lynching needs to come back. Lynching makes for honest politicians.....
Old June 4, 2011, 05:14 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum View Post
I like the way things are moving.... people fight back. It's about damn time.

I'm all for it.

Lynching needs to come back. Lynching makes for honest politicians.....
And dead black men who were innocent. Which is not even vaguely coincidental.
Old June 4, 2011, 09:20 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

You're right.

We should sit down and do nothing

.... OH HO! We already do that, and now look where we are! We pay boatloads for our own natural resources when other countries that have their own pay pennies for the same thing! YAY!
Old June 4, 2011, 10:54 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
You're right.

We should sit down and do nothing

.... OH HO! We already do that, and now look where we are! We pay boatloads for our own natural resources when other countries that have their own pay pennies for the same thing! YAY!
Yeah, look where we are. One of the top ranked countries to live in no matter who is ranking them. As an added kicker, a place where random violence is kept in check. Try living somewhere else and tell me how hard we have it.
Old June 4, 2011, 10:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

The pendulum is quickly swinging way too far on the other side.
Old June 4, 2011, 12:35 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
The pendulum is quickly swinging way too far on the other side.
That is what concerns me most. There is two factors here, first groups like Anonymous start by exposing the military, or the Iranian regime's activities but then move on to attacking PBS, hardly a corporate mouthpiece.

Far more important for you, me and everyone reading this is that 1 of 2 things will solve Sony's crappy attitude toward its customers. The first, and best thing is that Sony passes off baubles like a couple of old free games to avoid lawsuits but generally loses customers. Vigilatism is not needed for this just reasonible vigilism compined wiht well educated consumers. Sony should pay for this and they will

The second path is mostly happening in Washington D.C. right now. As I mentioned in another thread, the reality is that the actions of Anonymous are probably 1/2 the powerpoint presentations of lobbyist that even before the latest rounds of Wikileaks and Anonymous were pushing for a corporate controlled internet. Note that they are NOT looking for congressmen willing to restrict freedoms, they are looking to stop the small community of legislators who are looking to enact laws to protect our freedoms. Right now Anonymous could not being doing more to end our online freedom if they were actually paid agent provocateurs.
Old June 4, 2011, 09:15 PM
Rookie

well this is what happens when you challenge human rights. people rise up and crap all over the corporation/government. dont think ive ever seen a car dealership dictate what you can and cannot do with your purchase assuming it passes air care and whatever safety inspection.