Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 2, 2011, 10:41 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
It's almost incorrect to compare this to BFBC2, and all the bickering over the media between these two really isn't justified. Now that I've actually played BO, I can say it's a totally different mechanic than BF games and is marketed to a different demographic. I'ts really the old adage of 'to each his own', because I can see the positives on both sides now. Yes COD is a quick pick up and play type, and BFBC or even BF2 requires you to dedicate some time to a match to see who wins. Plain and simple, one or the other won't be your cup of tea, and there's nothing wrong with that. This free weekend saved me $40.
But I think it is correct to compare the two, although they offer different game styles, because they are both FPS shooters.
Old June 3, 2011, 05:24 AM
Allstar

We Banned Almost 150 people last night alone.

Cheap people that wont buy the game But will play it for free that cant follow Server rules...

I guessing by the time this weekend is over I will have banned almost 500 players.
Old June 3, 2011, 05:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromey View Post
We Banned Almost 150 people last night alone.

Cheap people that wont buy the game But will play it for free that cant follow Server rules...

I guessing by the time this weekend is over I will have banned almost 500 players.
all those losers, and not only in that games, when they say no RPG against infantry , a no bases rape it's means what it's means... oups itís a Black OP tread, not a BFBC2 one, still losers are losers.
Old June 3, 2011, 06:27 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

A few people at work play black ops and for some reason hate bc2, which is where i got my statement from. Now that ive played a few rounds of MP black ops i see that they are different beasts altogether. I personally like the openness of BC2, and it just felt more real than CoD. I honestly dont see myself playing black ops again.

Steam \ BFBC2 ID - Coffaholic | RIFT - Coffaholic \ Perspice Shard