Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Gaming (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/)
-   -   World of Tanks Official Thread (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/42966-world-tanks-official-thread.html)

LaughingCrow May 1, 2011 07:53 AM

World of Tanks Official Thread

TNT (True North Tankers) recruiting for a new clan for the upcoming World of Tanks Clan Wars. Apply to the clan on the clans tab on the main WOT site or post a message here:

True North Tankers recruiting Canadians and people from the USA - World of Tanks official forum

Forum:
TrueNorthTankers.freeforums.org • Index page

We have been using Team Speak 3 beta to communicate. Members from across Canada and the USA. (Note some of us are still with CTR clan and migrating over to TNT).

regards

Soultribunal May 1, 2011 08:06 AM

I have never seen this game before today. I am going to have to check it out now, I love tank Warfare!

ST

LaughingCrow May 1, 2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soultribunal (Post 510800)
I have never seen this game before today. I am going to have to check it out now, I love tank Warfare!

ST

Welcome to join our platoon and I'll help you sort out the Tech Trees and into the 'grind' to get to a better tank and upgrade it. The game just went live (April 11) but technically still in beta.

System requirements are low. 15 tanks (or artillery) vs 15 tanks on 15 maps (new maps to come).

Let me know if I can help (whether you join the clan or not). I was almost tempted to use the name Hardware Canucks, since it fits a tank game so well.

BrokenHalo83 May 1, 2011 07:22 PM

i recently started playing. it's a decent game so far

coleo May 1, 2011 07:40 PM

navy field with tanks

grifter11 May 1, 2011 08:34 PM

Is it pay to play or free.

burebista May 1, 2011 10:19 PM

Free like a bird but if you want to take some shortcuts from that painful (sometimes) grind it's better to buy some gold from time to time. :)
Prices are OK IMO.

ilya May 1, 2011 10:39 PM

Aside from the matchmaking system and the occasional grind, it's a nice game. Purchasing gold is completely unnecessary and only helps with the grind a little. (unless you want to start platoons)

burebista May 1, 2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilya (Post 511034)
Aside from the matchmaking system and the occasional grind, it's a nice game.

Put invisible tanks and ghost shells too. ;)
But I agree, overall it's a nice game and I'm hooked. :ph34r:

Soultribunal May 2, 2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaughingCrow (Post 510904)
Welcome to join our platoon and I'll help you sort out the Tech Trees and into the 'grind' to get to a better tank and upgrade it. The game just went live (April 11) but technically still in beta.

System requirements are low. 15 tanks (or artillery) vs 15 tanks on 15 maps (new maps to come).

Let me know if I can help (whether you join the clan or not). I was almost tempted to use the name Hardware Canucks, since it fits a tank game so well.

Sure I'll join your platoon,
I put up a remarkable showing on Sunday. Was layed up for hours from an Appt so I decided to play.

7 Hours later I've got 4 German Tanks now, and I'm trying to beat my TD record.

Got 5 in one match with my Pazerjager 1 w/50mm gun.

This game is quick, awesome and I'm just having a blast.
Though my poor 38 T is getting the living crap kicked out of it.

ST