Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #481 (permalink)  
Old June 19, 2012, 12:34 AM
Jackquelegs's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 2,590

My System Specs

Default

Can't wait for some 1000dmg shots So far all T9 TDs and Meds gotten..just missing Maus for T10 heavy..and T92 for arty

can't wait for the french arty/TD. Foch some stuff up
__________________
Iapetos
Intel Core i7 930 D0 4.2ghz, Corsair XMS3 6X2GB DDR3-1600 CL 8-8-8-24, Xfire HD5870, Intel X-25M 34nm 80gb, Enermax Revolution85+ 1050W, Xonar D2X

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Reply With Quote
  #482 (permalink)  
Old June 20, 2012, 02:05 PM
PerryC's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Burton, NB
Posts: 737

My System Specs

Default

He is a huge pain now, lots of damage and crew hits. Lost both tracks, engine, gun and all my crew from a GWPanther near miss in my JT. Haven't played any of the new maps yet.

This was an encounter match on Himmelsdorf. I spawned on the slope of the hill facing the NE corner of the map. Turned around and went up the hill. The JT on my team bitched me out the whole time. At the top of the hill I ran into 6 of them trying to hit my team from behind.

I got the Tiger II after rolling down the other side of the hill and into the rail yard area.
Attached Images
   
__________________
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Reply With Quote
  #483 (permalink)  
Old June 20, 2012, 10:02 PM
yycraven's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Martensville,SK
Posts: 937

My System Specs

Default

So how is everyone finding the new 7.4 update and how they changed some maps around.
As well the new french tank line.

I have found some bugs already, with it.
__________________
ASRock Extreme 3,2500K,NH-D14,Patriot G2 16GB ,WD 750GB,640GB Sata ,2 GTX 470 SLi Thermaltake toughpower XT850W,Tech Station. V243H,2253LW LCD
heatware
Reply With Quote
  #484 (permalink)  
Old June 21, 2012, 12:27 AM
Adzsask's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: SK
Posts: 831

My System Specs

Default

if i press escape to soon afer a match, I crash to desktop... liking the tier 4 french TD grinding it up to tier 6 then tier 4 french SPG.
Reply With Quote
  #485 (permalink)  
Old June 22, 2012, 06:30 AM
Soultribunal's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 8,066

My System Specs

Default

I love the little S40 even though I am still figuring out how to play the new French TD's.

The little ones are like RC cars, I can tuck them into wierd places and shoot, first game with the RE was Top Gun.
Feels good to be back in the fighting, though I will be waiting a bit before I go buying the New Premiums.

-ST
__________________




"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Reply With Quote
  #486 (permalink)  
Old June 23, 2012, 09:46 PM
yycraven's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Martensville,SK
Posts: 937

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
I love the little S40 even though I am still figuring out how to play the new French TD's.

The little ones are like RC cars, I can tuck them into wierd places and shoot, first game with the RE was Top Gun.
Feels good to be back in the fighting, though I will be waiting a bit before I go buying the New Premiums.

-ST

Yea I'm using that little french TD, can go right up to tank and they can not hit you if there tracked. You just keep hitting then till they move.

I bought the IS-6 prem. Good tank, but wish it had the BL-9 gun on it. Instead of the 30, close to what the IS and KV-3 have.
__________________
ASRock Extreme 3,2500K,NH-D14,Patriot G2 16GB ,WD 750GB,640GB Sata ,2 GTX 470 SLi Thermaltake toughpower XT850W,Tech Station. V243H,2253LW LCD
heatware
Reply With Quote
  #487 (permalink)  
Old June 25, 2012, 10:21 AM
PerryC's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Burton, NB
Posts: 737

My System Specs

Default

I haven't played any of the new french tanks, no room in my garage for them. Don't mind the new game modes at all, they require a slight change in thinking. WHen you think about there is no real change to what you are doing..... you have 1 objective and 2 ways of getting that objective. Mind you some of the maps with assault are interesting, especially with the reduced time limit.

I have almost 150k xp and climbing built up on my JTiger waiting for the tier 10 TDs, and built up just shy of 6 million credits.
__________________
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Reply With Quote
  #488 (permalink)  
Old June 26, 2012, 08:34 AM
Soultribunal's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 8,066

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
I haven't played any of the new french tanks, no room in my garage for them. Don't mind the new game modes at all, they require a slight change in thinking. WHen you think about there is no real change to what you are doing..... you have 1 objective and 2 ways of getting that objective. Mind you some of the maps with assault are interesting, especially with the reduced time limit.

I have almost 150k xp and climbing built up on my JTiger waiting for the tier 10 TDs, and built up just shy of 6 million credits.
I love the new game modes, and the fact that I have a JT and I'm building up XP and credits makes me happy for the launch of the new JPZE100 TD. That being said I do want the other TD lineup promised to use as well (German).

Nice amount of XP on the JT there Perry, You running it often?

-ST
__________________




"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Reply With Quote
  #489 (permalink)  
Old June 27, 2012, 01:07 AM
burebista's Avatar
Allstar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 598

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yycraven View Post
So how is everyone finding the new 7.4 update and how they changed some maps around.
As well the new french tank line.

I have found some bugs already, with it.
CTD exiting battle, Assault mode on Malinovka in high tiers is pure crap, French TD's are meh until Tier 7.
But now birds are singing, frogs are croaking and bells are ringing.
__________________
If it ain't broke... fix it until it is.
Reply With Quote
  #490 (permalink)  
Old June 29, 2012, 10:54 AM
Painbringer71's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 89

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burebista View Post
CTD exiting battle, Assault mode on Malinovka in high tiers is pure crap, French TD's are meh until Tier 7.
But now birds are singing, frogs are croaking and bells are ringing.
Don't forget there is a pig sound on one of the farms ~ It was a what the hell was that....must have ran over an invisible pig :)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World of Tanks FiXT Gaming 21 March 31, 2011 08:16 PM
The official E3 2010 thread Mr. Gruntsworthy Off Topic 53 June 19, 2010 06:45 AM
The Official GTX480 & GTX 470 Thread FiXT Press Releases & Tech News 667 April 28, 2010 05:23 AM
[FS] aCid888*'s Official FS/WTB Thread. aCid888* Buy/Sell & Trade 79 February 14, 2010 12:41 PM
[FS] The Official mattlef LF FS FT Thread mattlef Buy/Sell & Trade 66 June 14, 2009 06:05 PM