Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 6, 2012, 10:07 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Can't make a damn thing out on those, photobucket them perhaps?

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 6, 2012, 12:14 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

They got all fuzzy when I resized them for the forums. Taking them back to original resolution in paint doesn't help. They wre just a couple of good (for me) games I had in my Lee. I ground out enough xp on the weekend to elite it, and also got enough credits to purchase both the T1 and M4. So far enjoying them both immensely, though I haven't played a lot in either of them.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old February 6, 2012, 01:11 PM
F@H

My System Specs

T1 is interesting in the sense that it has huge black holes in the sides that will at times absorb shells up to 128mm without taking a bit of damage.
That being said, it has ZERO Camo, and is a very easy target, so you have to watch how agressive you are. Espically when KV's are in the same Tier with a MUCH bigger gun.

The M4 will lead to two of the best Mediums in the game. The E8 and Jumbo. Both with completely different playstyles but in the end these will be your bread and butter to support your bigger tanks.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old February 6, 2012, 01:21 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah, I noticed the T1 has comparatively crappy guns compared to other tanks.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old February 6, 2012, 01:37 PM
F@H

My System Specs

The M6 with the 90mm makes the T1 worth it, though truth be told that I still play my T1 even though I have a T29.

-ST

Old February 6, 2012, 01:45 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I am still unsure how far up either of those lines I want to go yet. Both are fun so far, and once i start upgrading components I know the fun will get better. Although obviously I am not going to get far enough to take advantage of the upcoming changes to the American heavy and td line.
Old February 6, 2012, 01:48 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Take the Medium line at least to the E8 and Jumbo.
As for the Heavy line? You could stop at the T29 and not miss much for now.
ITs an adequate tank at what it does.

-ST

Old February 9, 2012, 11:03 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Nice to see some other WoT tankers, its been surprisingly hard to get my friends into it

my Username is the same as my HWCs and it would be nice if i can join you guys in the fun, if you don't mind? So far i've been switching between a Pz4 (got VK3601 waiting in the hanger), KV-3, stug and the occasional trolling with my Ram-II hehe.

Check out my worklog:http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum...ct-aozora.html
Old February 9, 2012, 06:41 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I don't play regularly enough to be in a clan, and I don't use vent or team speak. I'm willing to hook up and shoot the bad guys with you though. Game name is 031mortar.
Old February 9, 2012, 06:51 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

That's cool, don't have a mic anyway . Yeah i'm pretty busy too but if i'm ever on i'll see you around.

Check out my worklog:http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum...ct-aozora.html