F@H

My System Specs

I belong to AOD

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old December 22, 2011, 07:10 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I would join a clan but there is too much conflict of interest if I have to deal with a clan member. Being a Moderator there has its advantages and disadvantages....

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 30, 2012, 12:19 PM
Banned

Me & a bud would be interested in joinin up into any groups that form later, where casual players but would enjoy being able to play together with others. If anyone has any groups goin in the game with room for 2 more please do let me know. thanks :)
Old January 30, 2012, 03:47 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Played for the first time in about 4 months this weekend. Having a good time with my M3 Lee...not the greatest of tanks but I have managed to surprise a few people. Thinking of grinding the heavy line once I fully research it.

Don't play anywhere enough to join a clan though.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old January 30, 2012, 05:21 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Hate to double post, had my first real encounter with the Type 59....five of them to be exact. Didn't work out so well for my team. Managed to do 20% damage to one of them before the swarm smothered me.
Attached Images

The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old January 30, 2012, 05:31 PM
F@H

My System Specs

It happens PerryC, soon there won't be nearly as many of them. If the team doesnt' faceroll the meeting engagment then usually you can recover from them.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old January 30, 2012, 05:50 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Meh, not much a stock TD designed in the mid '40s will do against a MBT from the mid '50s. Those 5 guys played their tanks really well, it was kind of impressive actually. Might done a bit more damage if I had a bigger gun or more support. Almost my entire team went the other side of the map by fluke. Those 5 Type 59s ran into both of us Jagdpanthers and the Pz38. They went on to roll the rest of the team from behind.
Old January 30, 2012, 06:03 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
Meh, not much a stock TD designed in the mid '40s will do against a MBT from the mid '50s. Those 5 guys played their tanks really well, it was kind of impressive actually. Might done a bit more damage if I had a bigger gun or more support. Almost my entire team went the other side of the map by fluke. Those 5 Type 59s ran into both of us Jagdpanthers and the Pz38. They went on to roll the rest of the team from behind.
Very true, it all depends on the situation, but the 105 is hard pressed as well to make a dent in the 59's if played well.

In all things there is a lot to skill , and a lot to chance.

-ST

Old January 30, 2012, 06:34 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I am sure I irritate a lot of people when I play, I tend to fight my vehicles differently then a lot others. I ambush with my TD, do a lot of sniping with everything else. I fight my M3 Lee like its a big TD.I rarely rush off to find the bad guys...that just gets me killed fast.

I'll eventually figure out the best to get a Typre 59 in my Jagdpanther
Old January 30, 2012, 06:50 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
I am sure I irritate a lot of people when I play, I tend to fight my vehicles differently then a lot others. I ambush with my TD, do a lot of sniping with everything else. I fight my M3 Lee like its a big TD.I rarely rush off to find the bad guys...that just gets me killed fast.

I'll eventually figure out the best to get a Typre 59 in my Jagdpanther
I am sure you will Perry.

I actually push a lot with my TD's. And it shows in my survival stats, however I do a lot of the times break the enemy somewhere and a lot of times win the fight.

-ST