Old April 22, 2011, 02:36 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default "Wii 2" Codenamed: "Project Cafe"

The new console of nintendo
Project Cafe: The Tech Behind Nintendo's Next Console - Gear News at IGN
'Wii 2' Codenamed 'Project Cafe' - Wii News at IGN
Dissecting the Project Cafe Controller Rumors - Gear News at IGN

Mmm.. 2 Screens, classic controller... 1 tv screen, 1 controller screen. Better graphics than ps3.
350-400 dollars
What you think??

Discuss.....
Old April 22, 2011, 05:27 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

We bought the Wii and it lost its draw after about a year. I have finally decided that motion control just doesn't work for many titles.
Old April 22, 2011, 06:23 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

ya, my wii is an official dust collector. The next nintendo console I'll be buying is when my kids ask for one in about 8 years from now.
Old April 22, 2011, 08:01 PM
Hall Of Fame

The last good console Nintendo made was the SNES after that it just went downhill fast..

The Wii had more appeal to the younger crowd but the motion controls were ok at best.
Old April 23, 2011, 06:12 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Idk about this console. No motion control now, touchscreen on the controller functioniing as secundary screen. It's blu-ray, HD, better graphics than ps3

Imagine Zelda with awesome HD graphics???? That would be awesome yea.
Old April 24, 2011, 10:16 AM
Rookie

Controller screen is a gimmick. Dreamcast did the same thing and 90% of the time it did nothing since you were looking at the tv. Pointless and expensive. The controller they don't need to reinvent but we will see.

Nintendo has had a ton of developers jump ship because of how incredibly weak the wii is. I don't know how many good games it will have, the wii doesnt have very many. It will need to reinvent it's lineup and make the classic rpg's it used to etc.

It's just a rumor right now so i will give it just that... a rumor.