Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 30, 2011, 02:29 PM
Allstar

Default Shift 2 Graphics

I have to retrack my comments about the graphics.

After finding more settings, Cranking the AA and AF to max, This game look pretty hot.

I wish i had dash lights though LOL

Last edited by Chromey; March 30, 2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old March 30, 2011, 02:40 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Chute.

Also, does it give you access to the full options menu from the get-go? Because what reallyreallyreally pissed me off about shift1 and just ruined it for me was tossing me straight into a race before being able to play with the controls and stuff. (and I very much needed to tweak the settings, that first race was insanely terrible and I am not sure if I can forgive that)

Does it give you an option from the menu to hotlap/practice? Because if it does not then it can go **** right off.
Old March 30, 2011, 02:52 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacJunky View Post
Chute.

Also, does it give you access to the full options menu from the get-go? Because what reallyreallyreally pissed me off about shift1 and just ruined it for me was tossing me straight into a race before being able to play with the controls and stuff. (and I very much needed to tweak the settings, that first race was insanely terrible and I am not sure if I can forgive that)

Does it give you an option from the menu to hotlap/practice? Because if it does not then it can go **** right off.
Full options menu from the get go. Have to start career to unlock quick race and stuff though.

No practice option before entering a career race though. I'd imagine you could run through it in quick race though.

And I find the graphics quite decent. Afterall when your speeding around at 200KM/H+, do you really see much?
Old March 30, 2011, 03:46 PM
Allstar

Please read my first post again..

Last edited by Chromey; March 30, 2011 at 05:48 PM.