Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 24, 2011, 04:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

EDIT: Guess below could also be a combination of the latest nv Beta Driver and the BF3 Patch.!

I found the latest n Beta Driver bumped up my framerates considerably vs the latest WHQL......installed the Beta for Skyrim SLi Profile, pleasently surprised when I tried BF3....am now sitting consistent 80-110 FPS....all Ultra / 2x MSAA @ 2560x1440...games graphics are amazing, gameplay is incredibly realistic!!!

Old November 24, 2011, 06:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

The game wouldn't update for the longest time. Finally, after the past few days and multiple restarts it finally updated. The solution to get it to update was the same thing I tried many times, which was quitting Origins then restarting. Anyway, at least it updated.

.... only now the game hasn't loaded 3 out of 3 times.
Old November 24, 2011, 08:40 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Yay! The patch has fixed the stuttering issue for me, and last night I played a couple of rounds and got schooled as I had not played for 2 weeks.
Old November 24, 2011, 11:21 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Ahhhhh. I've had the new crossfire drivers downloaded and sitting on my desktop waiting for my ramsinks for my second 6870 to show up from hong kong so I can put the second card back in! It's taken damn near forever!!! And on top of that I recuse to play Arkham City on anything less than max settings so I have that game untouched and waitin for me!
Old November 25, 2011, 02:14 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

BF3 is on sale at Origin. How does multiplayer work? I heard that the servers are fragmented?
Old November 25, 2011, 03:12 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
BF3 is on sale at Origin. How does multiplayer work? I heard that the servers are fragmented?
Too many questions. BUY lol.
Old November 25, 2011, 06:58 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I heard that origin hates people with bad internet... lol jk, it just hates me.. I started downloading this game Sunday around 8 or 9 PM and I'm at 8.8 GB..... :evilglare:

Yeah... origin hates me... well, maybe by the time I finish downloading this game + the new patch(s), the game will be bug free!
Old November 26, 2011, 12:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Wow, this stinks. I've been a huge fan of the battlefield series for years and this game just pisses the hell out of me. This has got to be the worst put together game I've played in a long time. I haven't tried jumping on MP yet, but I've had to deal with crashing, glitches, being sent on suicide runs to die (as mission objectives), graphical issues (drawing the entire game off center of the monitor), and enough BS with origin to put me off. The game has so much potential that I'll probably keep frustrating myself by trying to play it, but I hope I can hold off for anther 2 months until this game comes out of BETA.

I've heard the complaints, but I didn't expect to have this many problems :/ I haven't been this pissed at a half-baked release of what should be a good game since l4d 2. Seriously, why can't more devs take the extra time to release a game that is almost bug free?
Old November 26, 2011, 01:31 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Anyone wanna coop?
Old November 26, 2011, 01:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

EDIT....didnt realize one of the Poster was running SLi 570's...disregard!