Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

hehe thats not that good like to hear it when he plays alone
Old November 26, 2011, 09:19 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

He looks kinda like Pee-Wee with long hair...
Pretty good playing though.
Old November 26, 2011, 12:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeHobbit View Post
Arrrrg.... my life is going to be wasted for months on this game.
I started my character as a mage and I loved it... but... I started to wear armor and a sword just to level up those skills for the XP And I love the melee as well :p
So a battle mage it is for me but since I wasn't planning for this from the start my perks are all wrong. I still intend to finish this toon but I now HAVE to start another one after with a BattleMage build from the git-go.

Curse you Skyrim... no sleep for me till the new year. :p
Lol, I hate that about most RPG games.... you don't know what you want to be until you're 40 hours into the game and then what? Play it again? Start over? Just live with it? Lol... it's soooo frustrating!
Old November 26, 2011, 04:17 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by muse108dc View Post
started at what ever default is and then bumped it up and have been playing at master for the last 25ish levels at least. Its a lot easier than it should be.

And you think thats bad, wait till mods start coming out good and proper with the Creation kit, thats when the real fun starts.
I'm looking forward to the mods/DLC's and patches as well (I've hit a bug with the werewolf questline and I need a patch to finish = I don't want to be a werewolf for role play games)

As for the dificulty I've noticed it's very sporadic I think it's because I haven't followed the quest path line so I get enemies I can one shot in one place and enemies that make me scramble in the the next.

I'm only level 35 and I have a TON of quests left to do. It seems like I've been playing this game every moment since I came out of the womb and there is still MORE. lol

I'm using the immortal dog Barabas as a companion = lol. The dog will draw the attention of the bad guys and I can fireball the dog along with them and the dog doesn't die. (I don't let allies die in RPG's so I always have to reload if it happens and the dog avoids that)
Old November 26, 2011, 04:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I still haven't figured out how to recharge the staff magnus.
Old November 26, 2011, 04:38 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmeph View Post
I still haven't figured out how to recharge the staff magnus.
I haven't got the staff yet but if it is like other magic weapons you need to select the item in inventory and there should be an option to press "T" to recharge. Then it will have you select a soul gem with a charge to apply to it. If you are useing weak gems like "petty" it will take several to charge it and if you use a grand gem one will do it. There is a recharge bar to show how much charge you applied. Do an F5 first to make sure you don't waste precious soull gems.
Old November 26, 2011, 10:46 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeHobbit View Post
I haven't got the staff yet but if it is like other magic weapons you need to select the item in inventory and there should be an option to press "T" to recharge. Then it will have you select a soul gem with a charge to apply to it. If you are useing weak gems like "petty" it will take several to charge it and if you use a grand gem one will do it. There is a recharge bar to show how much charge you applied. Do an F5 first to make sure you don't waste precious soull gems.
This is correct, just did it for the first time in the past hour.
EVGA GTX 580 SSC
Caviar Black 1TB x2 RAID0
Corsair Gold 850W
Corsair H80
Corsair 600T Graphite
Old November 26, 2011, 11:50 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Haven't had much time to play this last week, clockin in at around 30 hours, and crash to desktop is pretty regular for me. OH WELL. It doesn't stop me from enjoying this awesome game lol.

Been playing as mainly a thief type character (sadly my pickpocket skill is garbage) and I am around level 23. Does anyone else find that the bow and arrow is probably OP?

currently doing Dark Brotherhood quests right now (getting real good), but I really want to focus on enchanting/blacksmithing lol.

so much to do!