Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 12, 2010, 08:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorn View Post
Like I said I thought it was ME2 at first from a quick glance. I think I only have 2 complete play throughs of ME1, with a 3rd one started (not sure if I finished it). Definitely going to have to do another one of both ME1 and ME2 before ME3 is released.
Be a hero and do 100% completion on ME1. The mako drove me nuts before I drove it over random moons

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old December 12, 2010, 09:28 PM
Hall Of Fame

I put the Mako through it's paces, there I some areas I still have no idea how I managed to get up there (and a good number that I got stuck in, lol).
Old December 12, 2010, 09:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackquelegs View Post
a hero
I think you made a spelling mistake. (Damn you /b/!)

I've been waiting patiently for ME3. If they make it a game of the same calibre as the previous two, I will be very happy.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old December 12, 2010, 10:39 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I just recently completed a new play through of ME and ME2 with all of the DLC's and I believe I got every 100% completion on both. Of course doing that full play through has made me want to play ME3 just that much more.

Really as long as I can take my Shepard into ME3 and have my decisions made before truly affect that world, I'll be happy. I know I have done my best to befriend many races and would love to be able to get all of them to my side in the final fight. You know, Turrians, Quarians, Krogens, Asari, Geth, and all the rest.

But there is one thing I'm hoping for, I want a fight, a truly epic battle. Kind of like the suicide mission in ME2, but on a much larger scale. And I want to be able to fight beside more than just 2 people. Don't get me wrong I don't care about controlling them per-say, but would love to go into a fight with Grunt, Wrex, Tali, Ashley, Liara, Garrus, and all of the rest in one giant battle. I want that feeling of accomplishment when I finish it, very much like in ME2 but just taken to the next level. I don't know how to beat a enemy like the Reapers, but I'm sure we could leverage the military strength of the Turrians and the shear power of the Krogens to help accomplish the goals.

Remember I know the reapers are obviously attacking earth but their goal is to wipe away all organic life, so hopefully I can get the council on my side for once.

Old December 12, 2010, 11:11 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaine View Post
I just recently completed a new play through of ME and ME2 with all of the DLC's and I believe I got every 100% completion on both. Of course doing that full play through has made me want to play ME3 just that much more.

Really as long as I can take my Shepard into ME3 and have my decisions made before truly affect that world, I'll be happy. I know I have done my best to befriend many races and would love to be able to get all of them to my side in the final fight. You know, Turrians, Quarians, Krogens, Asari, Geth, and all the rest.

But there is one thing I'm hoping for, I want a fight, a truly epic battle. Kind of like the suicide mission in ME2, but on a much larger scale. And I want to be able to fight beside more than just 2 people. Don't get me wrong I don't care about controlling them per-say, but would love to go into a fight with Grunt, Wrex, Tali, Ashley, Liara, Garrus, and all of the rest in one giant battle. I want that feeling of accomplishment when I finish it, very much like in ME2 but just taken to the next level. I don't know how to beat a enemy like the Reapers, but I'm sure we could leverage the military strength of the Turrians and the shear power of the Krogens to help accomplish the goals.

Remember I know the reapers are obviously attacking earth but their goal is to wipe away all organic life, so hopefully I can get the council on my side for once.
I forsee keeping collector technology being used against me in some way or another..

Zephyranthes

Old December 13, 2010, 12:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackquelegs View Post
I forsee keeping collector technology being used against me in some way or another..
I blew that f****r right up. I can realy on my own tech, well that and whatever else the other races will pass off to me. And then there is the whole shadow broker thing that should help me out.

Old December 13, 2010, 01:13 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaine View Post
I blew that f****r right up. I can realy on my own tech, well that and whatever else the other races will pass off to me. And then there is the whole shadow broker thing that should help me out.
Yeah I had two playthroughs with pure paragon and pure renegade..we'll see

DAMN IT ASHLEY COME BACK TO ME YOU VULNERABLE WOMAN

Zephyranthes

Old December 13, 2010, 03:49 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Speaking of Mass Effect, how did your guys' first game of ME2 end? I destroyed the Collector tech because f*** the Illusive Man. I really enjoyed how his character fleshed out in the game, but his xenaphobia had to be punished. I also sent Legion in through the ducts on the last level because I figured if I lost anybody, it should be the droid opposed to an organic. I also chose Garrus to lead the second team because besides Sheppard, he had the most natural leading skills. Nobody died! Did you guys lose anybody?

I was fairly neutral, leaning Paragon, throughout the game. I think the most Renegade move I made was killing the mechanic so that the vehicle was less of a threat during the Garrus pick up. I also remember pushing the guy off the edge of the tower, but he was a combatant anyways; more of a neutral move.
Old December 19, 2010, 10:46 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

well i just played through both mass effects this weekend and loved every bit of it. Now i have to go back and do it again for fun. :)

Old December 19, 2010, 11:16 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonTrooper View Post
Speaking of Mass Effect, how did your guys' first game of ME2 end? I destroyed the Collector tech because f*** the Illusive Man. I really enjoyed how his character fleshed out in the game, but his xenaphobia had to be punished. I also sent Legion in through the ducts on the last level because I figured if I lost anybody, it should be the droid opposed to an organic. I also chose Garrus to lead the second team because besides Sheppard, he had the most natural leading skills. Nobody died! Did you guys lose anybody?

I was fairly neutral, leaning Paragon, throughout the game. I think the most Renegade move I made was killing the mechanic so that the vehicle was less of a threat during the Garrus pick up. I also remember pushing the guy off the edge of the tower, but he was a combatant anyways; more of a neutral move.
Send a tech through the tunnels, legion should do, but the best choice is Tali. Garrus is best choice for leader.

Otherwise..I had pure paragon and pure renegade..then I did a playthrough where I had enough paragon and renegade for either conversation options. Boy was that difficult to do

If anyone is playing vanguard, pick up the new "firepower" pack. The geth shotgun is crazy

Zephyranthes