Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 31, 2012, 06:13 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I have a few saves ready to go for ME3. Main character is similar between two from ME1, one with Liara and one with Ashley. Both of those have been carried through ME2 and have stayed true too each and then a few that started with Liara and went with Tali, Jack, or Miranda. Otherwise they are all pretty much the same going the paragon route.

The real issue is which one to play through first. All I do know at the moment is that I will put all other games aside and will play this one through to the end. Really looking forward to it.

Old January 31, 2012, 08:38 PM
Hall Of Fame

My only concern with saves is that I wont just able to pick up 3 and get the full game, ill be missing consequences of poor decisions and quest lines from the first. With all the permutations that could occur this is going to happen and it means I am going to have to end up downloading other people's saves down the road. This is both a good and bad thing, it means that I have become somewhat attached to the series and this really is the first game to carry decisions through a series but the process of starting a new player in 3 is going to be quite complex for anyone who has played the previous games.
Old February 2, 2012, 03:37 PM
Hall Of Fame

Mass Effect 3 | Voice Cast Reveal - YouTube
Old February 5, 2012, 07:56 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

So one good thing is the release date for ME3, March 6th. That is the day before my birthday, so as a present to myself I have booked the rest of that week off. In other words I got the 7,8,9 to play throughout the day without interruptions. Very much looking forward to it.

That said I am still pissed off about the required origin.

Old February 10, 2012, 01:11 AM
Hall Of Fame

4 new trailers today that show a lot of little things. As of this post the day of release is in 24:22:48:30
Old February 13, 2012, 07:24 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ok, here is a question for people. Where do you think is the best place to pre-order the collectors edition? I'm talking about a physical copy. I'm thinking about best buy or future shop, but the thing is I don't want it to not be there on the 6th. Basically does anyone have any experience pre-ordering from either of them?

Last edited by ipaine; February 13, 2012 at 07:38 PM.
Old February 14, 2012, 05:35 AM
Allstar

I'd say Bestbuy, they're big enough to secure enough copies, you'd think. Mind you Futureshop screwed me over on Battlefield 2 back in the day.

Is the demo live on Origin yet?
Old February 14, 2012, 05:53 AM
F@H

My System Specs

The few times I've pre-ordered 360 games from EB Games (now Gamestop) they always had a copy so I've never run into the issue where I haven't been able to pre-order and pick my game up that day.

No idea on the demo, though I heard only people with BF3 on their Origin account get access to the beta today, with the rest of the world having to wait a day or two for it. I'm unsure if I want to waste the bandwidth on the beta and just wait for the game to come out next month in its entirety.

I was thinking of making a list of people who want to group up (in beta or real game) to do the 4 man co-op if anyone is interested.
Old February 14, 2012, 08:47 AM
Hall Of Fame

Everyone has access to the single player today, its only the multiplayer they are making people wait a could of days for if they dont have BF3.

Futureshop.ca still had all versions last time I looked, in store most likely not, and most other stores only had the PS3 version left. Just a warning though, when I ordered Skyrim from Futureshop it took 2 weeks for them to even ship it due to running out of some steel case promotion thing

Is Origin down for anyone else, I cant seem to get away from offline mode.
Old February 14, 2012, 09:15 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Well either way I don't want to spoil it, I'll be waiting till release.