Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 2, 2008, 12:39 PM
Hall Of Fame

I'm gonna apply soon...BEWARE..my m4a1 shots are deadly..

LE: someone please post some good cs source servers?..the ones that I play on kinda suck..minimum 1 player that cheats..

Last edited by omgwtf; January 2, 2008 at 10:34 PM.
Old January 3, 2008, 12:25 AM
Allstar
F@H

That's the problem with source...that and every server I managed to go to seems to be non-english...the fu...err...the funk. Yes...funk. I would try to find ya a good one, but I apparently killed my video card when installing my watercooling...

Good times...
Old January 3, 2008, 12:38 AM
Hall Of Fame

Aww man..what video card did ya had? :(
Old January 3, 2008, 01:27 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtf View Post

OMFG the severs that I posted on the first page are GREAT servers!!!
Old January 3, 2008, 01:38 AM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:

Thankfully it was only an 8600GT...but still, I was trying to hold out until series 9...oh well...

When did I get 212 posts o_O
Old January 3, 2008, 12:38 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch Tape View Post
OMFG the severs that I posted on the first page are GREAT servers!!!
lots of your servers don't work scotch ...
LE: a noob with the awp on iceworld :( not a pretty good score..
Attached Images

Last edited by omgwtf; January 3, 2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old January 3, 2008, 07:54 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I would like to congratulate llama_egg as Admin of the HWCF Clan, he will be working hard to get everything organized in the next few weeks, along with getting any games Members would like added to the Clan list he will be get us setup with a TS or Vent server for In game Chat.

Now get that poll up llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old January 3, 2008, 09:07 PM
Hall Of Fame

We should make a thread for only servers and can we do something like..make a cs:s team and cod4 etc..and like play as a team once per month?..it would be fun..or have team gathers with other teams ..you know...
I started searching for some good cs:s servers..I just want normal cs:s servers not with zombie mods, warcraft, leveling points..uhgg

Old January 3, 2008, 09:11 PM
Top Prospect

OMGWTF sorry about the severs some of the severs where moved from Dallas to Chicago and I just took the old list. I am editing it now!!!
Old January 3, 2008, 09:56 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
I started searching for some good cs:s servers..I just want normal cs:s servers not with zombie mods, warcraft, leveling points..uhgg
Good luck with that. Good CS:S servers are near impossible to find!

Quote:
We should make a thread for only servers and can we do something like..make a cs:s team and cod4 etc..and like play as a team once per month?..it would be fun..or have team gathers with other teams ..you know...
You good sir are talking about scrims. Possibly some of the most entertaining (and stressful) parts of online FPS! I'm completely up for the idea, but keep this is mind, have you ever scrimed in say, CS? It relies heavily on team work, communication, and planning. You can't just have a bunch of guys running around if you want to be successful.

So if there is enough people willing to put a bit of dedication into the idea, I'm fully for it! Otherwise we might just want to look at what I like to call "Game day", where a bunch of us go server jumping! That way there is no stress, we just go to a server for a match, then go to a different server, just us having fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover
I would like to congratulate llama_egg as Admin of the HWCF Clan, he will be working hard to get everything organized in the next few weeks, along with getting any games Members would like added to the Clan list he will be get us setup with a TS or Vent server for In game Chat.
Bah, it IS up you crazy crazy person you...

And I'll be putting my dedication in for the people! All for the people! We must prosper and take what is rightfully ours! But yes, I accepted the offer for in turn of my soul, but little do they know I didn't have a soul to give! BWAHAHA *cough cough* ha..ha.
Closed Thread