Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 19, 2010, 10:21 PM
Allstar

Hell they could make this game out of huge chunks of pixels ala minecraft and i wouldn't mind, as long as the story and gameplay is as interesting as the good ol' Deus Ex. I doubt it'll be that way but i'll enjoy this moment where my expectations are still not destroyed

Old November 19, 2010, 10:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I hope that isn't how the graphics are gonna be. Low textures, low AF, no AA. Looks like garbage to me. Must be the console version.

I like minecraft but it is meant to look like that. If a game looks halfway realistic but halfway junk than it is going to look like junk.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old November 20, 2010, 12:03 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Yea I'm hopping they worked hard mostly on Gameplay and Storyline, and I'm guessing less on graphics. I agree on the AA looking bad but otherwise it isn't too bad, and if I gotta play with graphics like that I couldn't care less because IMO that's not what's going to make this game great; it'll be the other two things, because that's what this game series is focused on.
Old November 20, 2010, 12:23 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
Yea I'm hopping they worked hard mostly on Gameplay and Storyline, and I'm guessing less on graphics. I agree on the AA looking bad but otherwise it isn't too bad, and if I gotta play with graphics like that I couldn't care less because IMO that's not what's going to make this game great; it'll be the other two things, because that's what this game series is focused on.
Pretty much this, I have high expectations for the game but I highly doubt it'll surpass the bar that the original set. Also, was it just me or was invisble war guns totally stupid with the universal ammo -.- I seem to be perpetually out of ammo in it

Old November 21, 2010, 02:42 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm in regardless of what the graphics look like. I'll either be disappointed or I won't. 50/50 chance.

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)
Old December 16, 2010, 11:16 AM
Allstar

Ding!

Delayed!

Square Enix delays Deus Ex, slashes forecast - News at GameSpot

Old December 16, 2010, 11:58 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Meh. From what I read this is delayed not so much to polish the game, although that's what they say, it's to start their next fiscal year with a guaranteed hit, as opposed to watering down DE3's success at the end of a really poor year of FFXIV et al. What makes shareholders happy maters most I suppose.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old December 16, 2010, 01:06 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonTrooper View Post
but I really fear it's going to feel like a bad console port. I definitely think that we'd all be wishing upon a star to hope that it's anything like the original.
this is also my biggest fear for this game...if only it were PC exclusive to boot! save the porting to consoles for later
Old December 16, 2010, 09:47 PM
MVP

My System Specs

I just hope its as good as the original, one of my all time faves.
Old March 6, 2011, 08:52 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Time for a resurrection. Has anyone here pre-ordered? There is an augmented edition with added bonuses and a choice of extra content packs for an extra $10. I've watched just about every trailer and gameplay video I could find. I'm going to pre-order this week if I can find a place that has the extras I'm looking for. The sniper rifle/doublebarrel shotgun/10000 credits would be cool. I find it odd that steam isn't on board for the pre-order.

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)