Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 25, 2007, 08:30 AM
MVP

Default Gamers here

IM sorry if this was covered somewheres else... but Im an avid COD2 player and was wondering if there are any clans or gamers amongst us here. I was just curious. Im specically interested in anyone who makes demos with music and such.... trying to get into that, but seems to be painstakingly tough to edit all the demos for the good parts, cutting and pasting, then adding music... i see these example of UTUBE and they look so good......

edit: can someone move this to the right place please.... (Gaming)
i2600k sandy bridge @ 3.4ghz/ 2x 8800 GTX KO ACS3 PCI-E 630MHZ 768MB 2.0GHZ SLI'd / Raptor 74GB / Antec 1200 Hundred Gaming Case / G.Skill Ripjaws ddr3 1600 cl 8-8-8-24 - 8gigs / evga z68 SLI MOBO / Samsung DVD+RW / Corsair ax850 PSU / 24" Samsung CinkMaster

Cooling:
Swiftech Dual rad
Swiftech Single rad
Swiftech Micro Res
Swiftech Apogee GT Cpu block
Feser One Red Fluid

Last edited by frosty; December 25, 2007 at 08:34 AM. Reason: stupidity
Old December 25, 2007, 10:45 AM
Allstar
F@H

Haha, your probably out of luck for COD2 considering everyone here seemed to move onto COD4! We do have a X-Fire thread if your looking to talk fellow...gaming...talk?

And while I don't think anyone here does do the video, I have once. Got bored with it though, as it does take TONS of time to go through your video. The hardest part IMHO is finding the right music, I've seen to many that just add the worst music ever, and it ruins everything. <_<
Old December 26, 2007, 03:23 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Ya I started to get into it but with the free fraps I just got 30 secs of video at a time and kept forgetting to hit record at the good parts so I kinda gave up. I did make a couple vids but nothing too exciting. I cut together some FEAR and HL2 stuff, that's about it. It actually really does interest me I just get too into the game and forget. The editing can take a bit of time to so if you get busy with other stuff it's tough.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old December 26, 2007, 09:26 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I still like COD2. It is my favorite but COD1 is really awesome too. COD3 was by far the worst.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old December 26, 2007, 06:59 PM
Hall Of Fame

COD 4....FTWWWWWWWW!1111111OONONONEONEONEONEEEEE