Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old December 23, 2007, 11:23 AM
Scratch's Avatar
MVP
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Victoria BC Canada
Posts: 373

My System Specs

Default

I tried WoW 3 times and /wrist after about 20 levels. I play a Lineage2 private server as the game play is better and you don't have to ask someone before you pvp/pk them lol
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old December 23, 2007, 01:19 PM
Digitaldemon's Avatar
MVP
F@H
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 2 miles south of heaven.. east of eden
Posts: 308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
I tried WoW 3 times and /wrist after about 20 levels. I play a Lineage2 private server as the game play is better and you don't have to ask someone before you pvp/pk them lol
I never ask.. I kill every alliance I see. never knew u had to ask on pvp server...
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old December 23, 2007, 10:44 PM
Amon's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 719

My System Specs

Default

I could have given you my unused game cards. I gave them all away when I stopped playing.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old December 24, 2007, 05:26 AM
qwerty's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon View Post
I could have given you my unused game cards. I gave them all away when I stopped playing.
I played D2 then LoD forever since they came out, I waited in line outside before the store opened to buy it. SC and HC back and forth a few times pvm, pvp, blah blah blah.

Yeah, I was thinking of trying GW's.

Ha. That would have been nice Amon.
You should have known that some stranger would need them...lol.
__________________
MSI K9a Platinum ~ Athlon 64 x2 4000+(Brisbane) ~ Crucial Ballistix pc6400-800Mhz 2GB(2x 1GB) ~ Seagate SataII 80GB/250 GB ~ ASUS 1804 BLT ~ Corsair 520 HX ~ ATi Radeon x700 Pro 256 MB (Until I can figure out what I am going to do) ~ Antec 900
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old December 24, 2007, 06:06 AM
Top Prospect
F@H
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto area.
Posts: 170
Default

I just started me addiction up again, I have been playing the game off and on since it was launched. I have a 70 warrior on the Mal'Ganis realm... smash face. lol
__________________
Q6600@3.2ghz
Asus P5N32-E Sli
4gb OCZ Platinum DDR2 @1100mhz
Antec P180
BFG GTX 260 Core 216
Corsair HX-620
Thermaltake Power Express 250W
Raptor150, WD 500gb. WD 300GB
X-Fi Extreme Music
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old December 24, 2007, 08:04 AM
enaberif's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Calgahree, AB
Posts: 10,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post
I just started me addiction up again, I have been playing the game off and on since it was launched. I have a 70 warrior on the Mal'Ganis realm... smash face. lol
Only lvl 16 in Westfall for me :( Its annoying cause so many missions require groups but not many people want to group up.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old December 24, 2007, 08:24 AM
qwerty's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Only lvl 16 in Westfall for me :( Its annoying cause so many missions require groups but not many people want to group up.
I'm lvl 17 warrior. What server are you on? Maybe we can play together sometime.

Yeah I think most people are in guilds and/or organize a group to play with before hand.
__________________
MSI K9a Platinum ~ Athlon 64 x2 4000+(Brisbane) ~ Crucial Ballistix pc6400-800Mhz 2GB(2x 1GB) ~ Seagate SataII 80GB/250 GB ~ ASUS 1804 BLT ~ Corsair 520 HX ~ ATi Radeon x700 Pro 256 MB (Until I can figure out what I am going to do) ~ Antec 900
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old December 24, 2007, 08:38 AM
enaberif's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Calgahree, AB
Posts: 10,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
I'm lvl 17 warrior. What server are you on? Maybe we can play together sometime.

Yeah I think most people are in guilds and/or organize a group to play with before hand.
Altar of Storms; it has a low population which is nice cause it allows you to just worry about leveling.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old December 24, 2007, 08:56 AM
llama_egg's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lloydminster
Posts: 748
Default

Ewww...Alliance for the lose. I'm sorry, I prefer to play with the Horde, you know, people who aren't 12 years old and won't battle you one on one even if there was a high chance at winning. Yes, I've learned the hard way that Alliance is for the lose. Big Time.

Plus Undead's Cannibalize is the most awesome skill ever, it adds insult to injury in PvP...I just killed you...now I'm feeding on you. Pwn't.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old December 24, 2007, 08:57 AM
enaberif's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Calgahree, AB
Posts: 10,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama_egg View Post
Ewww...Alliance for the lose. I'm sorry, I prefer to play with the Horde, you know, people who aren't 12 years old and won't battle you one on one even if there was a high chance at winning. Yes, I've learned the hard way that Alliance is for the lose. Big Time.

Plus Undead's Cannibalize is the most awesome skill ever, it adds insult to injury in PvP...I just killed you...now I'm feeding on you. Pwn't.
I really don't care about horde vs alliance

I don't know nothing about the store and don't care. I find WoW to be challenging enough to keep me wanting to play which is more than what I can say for a lot of stuff out there.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Issue with world of warcraft - long loading NuxTux Gaming 0 February 7, 2008 11:04 AM
My new, long awaited water cooling setup! Wankerfx Water Cooling 12 September 5, 2007 08:44 PM
Vista's Long Goodbye still waving: The Register Babrbarossa O/S's, Drivers & General Software 11 May 16, 2007 10:20 AM
Nvidia 8800 vs radeon HD 2900 (long read) ragenrok Video Cards 1 May 15, 2007 10:17 AM
Chinese man dies after week-long gaming session Babrbarossa Off Topic 4 March 7, 2007 09:33 AM