Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 1, 2010, 12:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
Same people on Xbox Live who would spend $20 amount on useless things as well...
Yeah but those people aren't in their right mind, lol
Old October 1, 2010, 01:09 PM
MVP

what the mainstream is doing to gaming what it's done to music, movies, tv, computing and just about everything else it touches. the result is a simplified, dumbed-down, novelty product that milks the consumer for every cent they're stupid enough to pay.

the original audience for computing and gaming, the people who enabled the industry through their enthusiasm and purchases, are no longer the target audience. but we're probably 10 consumer generations past them by now.

people blame corporations for "the way things are", but the true culprits are the lazy masses who gorge on whatever swill is in their trough.

wheee. (or should I say wiiiiii?)
Old October 3, 2010, 05:11 AM
Hall Of Fame

yeah, at those prices I do not see it working. Original TF2 was good, this not so much. They are just trying to jump on a bandwagon and failing miserably.
Old October 4, 2010, 12:24 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Well I think Im going to check out 1 of every item now.

Only $736 .. not too bad. Better go grab the wifes credit card!

Old October 4, 2010, 01:25 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well at least you were not taxed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiato View Post
what the mainstream is doing to gaming what it's done to music, movies, tv, computing and just about everything else it touches. the result is a simplified, dumbed-down, novelty product that milks the consumer for every cent they're stupid enough to pay.

the original audience for computing and gaming, the people who enabled the industry through their enthusiasm and purchases, are no longer the target audience. but we're probably 10 consumer generations past them by now.

people blame corporations for "the way things are", but the true culprits are the lazy masses who gorge on whatever swill is in their trough.

wheee. (or should I say wiiiiii?)

You sound like a crackpot. It's people like you that stand around street corners with signs yelling about random crap and telling everyone who won't listen to you that they are sheep.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old October 4, 2010, 06:46 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Well at least you were not taxed.
You sound like a crackpot. It's people like you that stand around street corners with signs yelling about random crap and telling everyone who won't listen to you that they are sheep.
crackpot? maybe. but no signs, yelling or street corners. or massive narcissism.
Old October 4, 2010, 01:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I liked TF2 before any of the updates. This game has been getting worse and worse over time. Now I fear that Valve has gone dark side and will not make any more good games. If this catches off good bye good games from valve as the next counter stike will include this and L4D346546 will be released 4 years from now before we hear about Half Life 2 episode 3.

I hope the above is not true.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."

Last edited by belgolas; October 5, 2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old October 4, 2010, 05:19 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Wow, what a joke that game turned out to be. I haven't played for quite some time but it was a good game back then. That new spy knife is too much. Silent kills? Christ...