Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 4, 2010, 12:07 PM

My System Specs

I have hundreds of hours put in to Sins of a Solar Empire. I really wish there were more space RTS like it out there.
Old October 4, 2010, 12:48 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I should have played that damn game. I know it's good, and all my rts buddies tell me to play it. I don't know why I never did...
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old October 4, 2010, 09:53 PM

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
I should have played that damn game. I know it's good, and all my rts buddies tell me to play it. I don't know why I never did...
If you are talking about SoaSE you still should purchase it. It has no campaign, but single player is still incredibly fun. Depending on how large of map you play on, a single game can take dozens of hours. Even after SC2 came out I've played SoaSE a good 50 hours (so far) after getting bored of SC2.