Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #791 (permalink)  
Old December 8, 2011, 12:02 PM
Jebusman's Avatar
MVP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Posts: 358

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
Still a crappy game not worth 1$
Man, it wasn't the "greatest" game in the world, but it definitely wasn't the worst I've ever played.
Reply With Quote
  #792 (permalink)  
Old December 8, 2011, 12:13 PM
geokilla's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,624

My System Specs

Default

What's so bad about it? The reviews are pretty promising..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #793 (permalink)  
Old December 14, 2011, 03:31 PM
geokilla's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,624

My System Specs

Default

F.E.A.R. 3 for $15.37

F.E.A.R. 3 | Shooter | PC Games
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #794 (permalink)  
Old December 19, 2011, 10:06 AM
ipaine's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 2,055

My System Specs

Default

GOG.com has its holiday sale on right now. Basically 50% off almost everything.

And it looks like the steam holiday sale is starting today as well. Welcome to Steam
__________________
"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong."


Reply With Quote
  #795 (permalink)  
Old December 24, 2011, 12:14 PM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,246

My System Specs

Default

Lots of good deals out.
Gamersgate has BM:AC for $20 Batman Arkham City - Buy and download on GamersGate

Steam has Skyrim for 33% off, not to shabby IMO since it is pretty new still. Well worth 40 bux IMO.
Save 33% on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Steam
__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Reply With Quote
  #796 (permalink)  
Old December 24, 2011, 01:10 PM
lowfat's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Posts: 7,955

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Steam has Skyrim for 33% off, not to shabby IMO since it is pretty new still. Well worth 40 bux IMO.
Save 33% on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Steam
Even at full price it is worth it. I've got 163 hours in to this game so far and I ain't anywhere near done yet. So far it is $0.36 per hour of entertainment.
Reply With Quote
  #797 (permalink)  
Old December 24, 2011, 02:04 PM
geokilla's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,624

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Lots of good deals out.
Gamersgate has BM:AC for $20 Batman Arkham City - Buy and download on GamersGate

Steam has Skyrim for 33% off, not to shabby IMO since it is pretty new still. Well worth 40 bux IMO.
Save 33% on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Steam
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
Even at full price it is worth it. I've got 163 hours in to this game so far and I ain't anywhere near done yet. So far it is $0.36 per hour of entertainment.
Do you have to play the old ones to understand this one?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #798 (permalink)  
Old December 24, 2011, 02:30 PM
lowfat's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Posts: 7,955

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
Do you have to play the old ones to understand this one?
Not at all.
Reply With Quote
  #799 (permalink)  
Old December 25, 2011, 07:04 AM
SKYMTL's Avatar
HardwareCanuck Review Editor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 11,648
Default

I've been playing Arkham City quite a bit lately. It's pretty much a mindless button smasher type of game but it looks great and when you start the Riddler challenges, it gets very entertaining.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #800 (permalink)  
Old December 25, 2011, 07:21 AM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,246

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
I've been playing Arkham City quite a bit lately. It's pretty much a mindless button smasher type of game but it looks great and when you start the Riddler challenges, it gets very entertaining.
Picked up BM:AC yesterday from Gamersgate......opened my stocking and lo and behold a hard copy of BM:AC..............
__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Game of Thrones Genesis aka a Video Game Arinoth Gaming 9 September 24, 2011 07:11 AM
Favorite game console's and game's SEGACDX Gaming 24 September 1, 2010 11:37 PM
fallout 3 game of the year edition on steam sale BrianHanna Gaming 15 June 11, 2010 11:18 AM
Game/Game Servers Recomended to Try cdn_Madrach Gaming 0 August 17, 2008 07:21 AM