Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1341 (permalink)  
Old January 25, 2018, 12:21 PM
WarSanta's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: North Pole
Posts: 80
Default

Amnesia Collection free on humble bundle for 48 hours
Reply With Quote
  #1342 (permalink)  
Old January 26, 2018, 10:24 AM
WarSanta's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: North Pole
Posts: 80
Default

Far Cry franchise sale on steam. 50% on Far cry 4 and Primal. 70% on FC 1, 2, 3 and blood dragon.
BTW does anyone still play Far Cry 3 ? Is the Multiplayer still active ? I've always liked Far Cry 3 more than Far Cry 4 and was thinking of getting back into it.
Reply With Quote
  #1343 (permalink)  
Old January 30, 2018, 10:38 AM
WarSanta's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: North Pole
Posts: 80
Default

Hope I don't get in trouble for this triple post, but the The New THQ Classics bundle is on sale on steam at 75% off. Some great games in the bundle including one of my favourites : Red Faction Guerilla.
Reply With Quote
  #1344 (permalink)  
Old February 20, 2018, 03:01 PM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,389

My System Specs

Default

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/...omplete-bundle

Pretty good deal IMO only thing missing I see is BM:AK and that performed like dog crap.
__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Reply With Quote
  #1345 (permalink)  
Old February 20, 2018, 05:03 PM
FreeKnight's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 1,585

My System Specs

Default

https://www.origin.com/can/en-us/sto...term=%2Borigin

EA's publisher sale is on at the moment. Lot's of deals on Battlefield 1, Battlefront II, Titanfall 2 ($12!), etc.
Caveat that they're all on origin, but I think that's almost all EA games now anyway?
Reply With Quote
  #1346 (permalink)  
Old February 20, 2018, 05:26 PM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,389

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeKnight View Post
https://www.origin.com/can/en-us/sto...term=%2Borigin

EA's publisher sale is on at the moment. Lot's of deals on Battlefield 1, Battlefront II, Titanfall 2 ($12!), etc.
Caveat that they're all on origin, but I think that's almost all EA games now anyway?
Wow, they have a ME3 DLC Bundle for 24, IIRC that is the first time I have ever scene it discounted.. Not a great discount still something.
__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Reply With Quote
  #1347 (permalink)  
Old February 20, 2018, 06:12 PM
SKYMTL's Avatar
HardwareCanuck Review Editor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 13,622
Default

Titanfall 2 is TOTALLY worth $40 and for $12.....so worth it. The singe player is one of the best I've gone through in the last 5 years.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1348 (permalink)  
Old February 20, 2018, 06:16 PM
Sagath's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 3,487

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Titanfall 2 is TOTALLY worth $40 and for $12.....so worth it. The singe player is one of the best I've gone through in the last 5 years.
I will second this statement. Amazing "FPS" game. And I hate EA
__________________
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Reply With Quote
  #1349 (permalink)  
Old February 20, 2018, 06:39 PM
Lysrin's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 2,132

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
I will second this statement. Amazing "FPS" game. And I hate EA
I will third this statement. Playing through it and it is everything I hoped it would be for the genre and setting. The relationship between the Titan and the pilot is very well done and the way you move through the surroundings, well, let's just say you feel pretty cool both in and out of Titan!
Reply With Quote
  #1350 (permalink)  
Old February 20, 2018, 11:20 PM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,389

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Titanfall 2 is TOTALLY worth $40 and for $12.....so worth it. The singe player is one of the best I've gone through in the last 5 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
I will second this statement. Amazing "FPS" game. And I hate EA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysrin View Post
I will third this statement. Playing through it and it is everything I hoped it would be for the genre and setting. The relationship between the Titan and the pilot is very well done and the way you move through the surroundings, well, let's just say you feel pretty cool both in and out of Titan!
Well on that note picked up the $12 version. Was not impressed by the first one was okay, just felt meh....
__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Game of Thrones Genesis aka a Video Game Arinoth Gaming 9 September 24, 2011 07:11 AM
Favorite game console's and game's SEGACDX Gaming 24 September 1, 2010 11:37 PM
fallout 3 game of the year edition on steam sale BrianHanna Gaming 15 June 11, 2010 11:18 AM
Game/Game Servers Recomended to Try cdn_Madrach Gaming 0 August 17, 2008 07:21 AM