Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1091 (permalink)  
Old August 23, 2013, 08:52 AM
FreeKnight's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 532

My System Specs

Default

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is on Green Man Gaming for $10.19 and activates on Steam. Includes all DLC etc.
Reply With Quote
  #1092 (permalink)  
Old August 23, 2013, 11:07 AM
Allstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 608

My System Specs

Default

Awesome, been waiting for a deal for that game. Thanks FreeKnight!
Reply With Quote
  #1093 (permalink)  
Old August 23, 2013, 02:45 PM
IRQ Conflict's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Drayton Valley, AB
Posts: 1,566

My System Specs

Default

Origin is having a sale as well. Looks like quite a few good games for cheap.
Reply With Quote
  #1094 (permalink)  
Old August 29, 2013, 01:02 PM
Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Toronto
Posts: 25
Default

Natural Selection on steam for 75% off
Reply With Quote
  #1095 (permalink)  
Old September 27, 2013, 07:47 AM
genericllama's Avatar
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lorraine, Quebec.
Posts: 93
Default

Get Loaded

Bethesda - 2 for 15$ "bundle"

2 more days left on this deal.

Pretty snazzy deal too, i just cant justify a second game of my chosing in the list!
Reply With Quote
  #1096 (permalink)  
Old September 27, 2013, 07:59 AM
Soullessone21's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Calgary AB
Posts: 1,322

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by genericllama View Post
Get Loaded

Bethesda - 2 for 15$ "bundle"

2 more days left on this deal.

Pretty snazzy deal too, i just cant justify a second game of my chosing in the list!
ARRRG!!!!

why do these deals come out when I honestly have a $100 left to feed a family of 4 for a week ERGITH!!!

New Vegas and Brink would be nice to have as they are not in my PC line up but New vegas is on my Xbox...

damn you cruel fate
Reply With Quote
  #1097 (permalink)  
Old September 27, 2013, 08:14 AM
Lpfan4ever's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,763

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
ARRRG!!!!

why do these deals come out when I honestly have a $100 left to feed a family of 4 for a week ERGITH!!!

New Vegas and Brink would be nice to have as they are not in my PC line up but New vegas is on my Xbox...

damn you cruel fate
Check your inbox
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp
I don't know, maybe if you get a big enough compacticator you can put it in your butt and name yourself "sexbuttplug"...
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
...
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Reply With Quote
  #1098 (permalink)  
Old September 27, 2013, 08:25 AM
Soullessone21's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Calgary AB
Posts: 1,322

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpfan4ever View Post
Check your inbox
YOUR AWESOME!!!!! thanks so much
Reply With Quote
  #1099 (permalink)  
Old September 27, 2013, 10:41 AM
headsh0t's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 2,568

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
ARRRG!!!!

why do these deals come out when I honestly have a $100 left to feed a family of 4 for a week ERGITH!!!

New Vegas and Brink would be nice to have as they are not in my PC line up but New vegas is on my Xbox...

damn you cruel fate
Do NOT buy Brink. I spent 6 hours playing it and that was me forcing myself to play to $36 worth out of it that I spent on release. It's all mutliplayer as well and I'm not sure if any even plays it anymore.

Also, Starcraft 2 is on sale if you didn't catch it in the SC2 thread. 50% off WoL and 25% of HotS

Hit the Books with StarCraft II Savings and Rewards - StarCraft II
Reply With Quote
  #1100 (permalink)  
Old September 27, 2013, 10:53 AM
Soullessone21's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Calgary AB
Posts: 1,322

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsh0t View Post
Do NOT buy Brink. I spent 6 hours playing it and that was me forcing myself to play to $36 worth out of it that I spent on release. It's all mutliplayer as well and I'm not sure if any even plays it anymore.

Also, Starcraft 2 is on sale if you didn't catch it in the SC2 thread. 50% off WoL and 25% of HotS

Hit the Books with StarCraft II Savings and Rewards - StarCraft II
I just wanted brink for the fact its the only game on there I dont own and New Vegas cuz um ITS ******* FALLOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I play new Vegas on my Xbox but as of late my kids and wife keep stealing the xbox or both TV's leaving me with the tiny bedroom 27" Asus LCD TV haha
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Game of Thrones Genesis aka a Video Game Arinoth Gaming 9 September 24, 2011 07:11 AM
Favorite game console's and game's SEGACDX Gaming 24 September 1, 2010 11:37 PM
fallout 3 game of the year edition on steam sale BrianHanna Gaming 15 June 11, 2010 11:18 AM
Game/Game Servers Recomended to Try cdn_Madrach Gaming 0 August 17, 2008 07:21 AM