Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 24, 2013, 01:36 PM
Top Prospect

Tomb Raider on sale at GMG: Tomb Raider | PC game | Download discounts at Green Man Gaming

Use GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ at checkout!
Old June 1, 2013, 10:59 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

GOG.com

GOG's having a 50% off sale on Activision adventure games. They've picked up the rights to a lot of older games, so if you've been looking for the old Sierra classics (Gabriel Knight, King's Quest, Space Quest) and a bunch of other games, you may want to check them out.
Old June 4, 2013, 10:48 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Gamefly's Summer Sale is on now, daily deals include Tomb Raider for $16.99 and Serious Sam HD games for .99 each: Games - www.gamefly.com

Steam's Midweek Madness is 75% off Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY and Eve Online Starter Packages until Thursday at 4 pm PST. Daily Deal is Dungeon Siege 3 for $3.74.

Last edited by SugarJ; June 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old June 8, 2013, 10:56 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Dont know how many of you have ever used this site, I find it much easier than going to all the different sites.

CheapShark - Digital Game Deals, Compare PC game prices on Steam, Amazon, Gamer's Gate, and more!

Shows the major sites sale prices makes finding a deal simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old June 8, 2013, 11:35 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Dont know how many of you have ever used this site, I find it much easier than going to all the different sites.

CheapShark - Digital Game Deals, Compare PC game prices on Steam, Amazon, Gamer's Gate, and more!

Holy crap, this makes my games shopping a whole lot easier haha. Thanks!
Old June 8, 2013, 03:09 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:

The only thing it is missing, or at least it did when I have used it, is if a site is offering coupons instead of just reducing the price of a game. But it is a convenient site none the less
Old June 8, 2013, 03:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorn View Post
The only thing it is missing, or at least it did when I have used it, is if a site is offering coupons instead of just reducing the price of a game. But it is a convenient site none the less
I find if a coupon is aplicable it normally ( not always ) shows up at the bottom of the page under Announcements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old June 10, 2013, 02:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:

I posted this somewhere in this thread a while ago, but of course nobody goes back in time to check for deals. I'd recommend using this though: http://www.reddit.com/r/gamedeals
Old June 11, 2013, 08:23 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Edited some deal sites into the first post.

And BF3 Close Quarters DLC is free this week. From Shacknews "On PC, you can grab Close Quarters by entering the code BF3E3 into the 'Redeem Code' option in the Origin client. On Xbox 360 and PS3, simply jump into the in-game store. It'll be free until June 18 or 19, depending on your region and platform, EA explains."
Old June 18, 2013, 09:27 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Torchlight FREE! for 48 hours on GOG!