I think CoD4 owns em both!

Coolermaster ATCS 840 w Window panel
MSI Z77A-GD65
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.6GHZ 1.28v
Galaxy GTX 680 @ 1241MHZ
8GB Mushkin Blackline 1600MHZ 9-9-9-24 1.5v
Asus Xonar Essence STX
OCZ Z-Series GOLD 850W
2 x 128GB Corsair Force GT SATA3 SSD RAID0 :)
Acheiva Shimian Q270 Lite 2560x1440

Benq W500 Pojector.

Watercooling:
EK Supreme HF, EK FC GTX 680 Block, MCR320+Gelid Silent 12 Push/Pull, DD Pump, EK Multioption 100ml Res, EK Coolstream XT 220 RAD Gelid Wings Push/Pull.
Old December 14, 2007, 01:45 PM
Allstar
F@H

Kills or assists? If that's kills it's pretty damn impressive, though the needle gun is surprisingly powerful! Speaking of medic...when do the new achievements come out? Considering I already almost have them all...so...

Speaking of which, someone should start a TF2 thread...I would...but I'm actually busy right now...yeah....I know...a shocking discovery indeed!
Old December 14, 2007, 10:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

CS:S All the way man.....There's nothing better than running around without a brain while spraying bullets! LOL Another thing?? AWP S**KS! LOL
Old December 15, 2007, 01:16 AM
Rookie

I started off playing Doom, then duke nukem, then shadow warrior, Q1, then 2, then 3. Tried CS 1.6 but it was way too slow for my liking. Been playing a lot of CSS lately because it is one of the only things I can run on my laptop, dx7 forced :(.

I find css fun because I'm good at it, I like the ability to dominate a server, which is why I don't like BF2. You just kind of wander around and you as a single don't really matter on a server with 63 other players. Though I can see how it would be a lot of fun if you had a good team.

CSS is getting pretty boring though for me and I REALLy want to play TF2

TF2 looks AWESOME fun. I was a huge fan of the original TF for Q1 and then for HL1. Someone mentioned that TF2 could run on crappy computers, is this the case?
Old December 15, 2007, 06:22 AM
Top Prospect

I really don't like playing BF. The first time I played it was when I was in a LAN pub. 40 poeple and I played games for about 20hrs. We first started off with CS v1.6 then BF1942 and other BF games. What made me hate the game was the long loading times. I bought CS shortly after that with the big vavle package which was selling for around $79.99. I sometimes find server that have lots of addons like e.g a quake theme and I have to download the map or the sound wav or how ever its formatted.

But really the quake theme is the only one I don't mind downloading it was the only one I can thnk of.
Old December 30, 2007, 11:06 PM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama_egg View Post
...I prefer Team Fortress 2 over both of them, while counter strike was at one point my favorite online shooter, TF2 completely stole that title away. Hugely team based, fun, able to run on very slow computers, and heavily team based. It's a game where you pretty much need mic's to get the most out of it! But I guess my talking of TF2 is going a little off topic
I agree on the problems with counter-strike. I haven't tried Team Fortress 2 but I strongly recommend trying out an old HL1 mod called Natural Selection. It is one of the most unique fpses that doesn't get enough attention. When it does get attention most users dismiss it as a terrible game because the skill gap between "casual" and "competitive" players is very large. Not doubting your ability to frag and survive but it is most common reason why folks call it a terrible game.