My System Specs

SNES - Chrono Trigger / Zelda: A Link To The Past / Mechwarrior

NES - Tetris / Mario Bros. series

Sega Dreamcast - Sword Of The Berserk: Guts' Rage / D.O.A 2

Classic PC - Ascendancy / X-Com / Civilization / One Must Fall 2097
Old August 31, 2010, 11:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

How about the 3do and jaguars? they both had a few good games. A did that sega saturn.

Snes - Chrono trigger, Breath of fire 1 and 2, MK 3 ultimate, Street Fighter 2, Zelda, all the Megamen, Metal Wariors (Not many have played it, easily one of the best snes games out there and kick ass deathmatch split screen), Mystical Ninja, Rock n Roll racing, Lost vikings, Blackthorn, Super Metroid, Donkey kong countries, Earth worm jim, Earhtbound, Secret of mana and evermore (Seiken Densetsu 3 with translations), Mario Cart, ninja turtles (the fighting game), Power Rangers (the fighting game..), Clayfighters, Brutal: Paws of fury, Killer instinct!, Rise ... the list goes on and on and on and on....

Genesis - MK 1-3, Aero The Acrobat, Sonics (all of them!), Ghosts n Ghouls, Ristar, Ecco, Mega Bomberman, Flashback, battletoads, Battletoads/Double Dragons (yes the 2 of them together), Shining Force, Phantasy Star, Worms... Played alot less Genesis.

Playstation - Chrono Cross, Parasite Eve, Breath of fire 4 (omg the artwork!), Final Fantasy 8, Metal Gear Solid, Tony Hawk 1 and 2, GT 1 and 2, Resident Evil 1 - 3, Dino Crysis, Fatal Frame (all), Silent Hill (all), X-Files, this list gets extremely long as well.....

Dreamcast - Quake 3, Spawn, Sonic Shuffle, Resident Evil Code Veronica....

N64 - turok (all), Zelda (all), Resident Evil 2, Mario Party (all), Paper mario, Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, California RUSH....

Playstation 2 - FF 9 - X2, Killzone, ummm man I dont even remember anymore...

PC - catacomb Abyss, Doom (all), Wolfenstien 3D, Blake Stone, Quake 1, Duke Nukem 3D, Dues Ex, Anachronox, Diablo 1, Dungeon Seige 1 - 2, Wacky Racing, Myst 1-5, Everquest, Last Kingdom, Heretic, Hexen, Blood, Gloom, D-Day, Return to Castle Wolfenstien... this could go on forever literally, I had A LOT of time as a kid.

BF BC2: Bishop_SHIFT, Steam: Realityshift84, Xbox Live - SHIFTEDone84 ... Come play.
Old September 1, 2010, 05:21 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

God, I've had so many memories.

Playstation 1:

All of the Psygnosis games:
- F1
- Colony Wars series
- FF VII

- Crash Bandicoot
- Command and Conquer (surprisingly decent port)

PC:

- Castles: Siege and Conquest
- X-Wing / Tie Fighter series
- Starlancer
- Freespace II
- Earthsiege
- Rome: Total War (every other TW game STILL can't live up to this one)
- Homeworld 1 & 2
- Tropico Series
- Simcity 4

As you can tell, my PC gaming experience has suffered like crazy simply because there have been very, very few games released in the genres I happen to like. And no, I am very much NOT a fan of first person shooters.
Old September 1, 2010, 06:02 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Haha SKY, so I bet you just hate running those FPS benchmarks then :P.
Old September 1, 2010, 11:37 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I missed a lot of the consoles. But I have a fond memory of many arcade uprights!

Arcade Uprights
Bag Man
Elevator Action
Star Wars
Spy Hunter
Karate Champ
Tempest
Donkey Kong (I also had a mini arcade version My Collection of Coleco Mini Arcade Games )
Space Fury
And a game I can't remember the name of. It was kind of like Gallaga where you had to shoot aliens coming at you in patterns, but instead of going from side to side on screen they were in more circular patterns and you moved around the outside of the circle, as if the screen was a vortex like in Tempest. I can't remember the name though. >:

Atari 2600
Empire Strikes Back
Pitfall

C64
Ghostbusters - I am sure there are many more better games than this on N64 but this is the one I always wanted to play lol.

Coleco Vision
Donkey Kong Jr.
Lady Bug

NES
Super Mario 1
Punch Out

SNES
Brainlord
Illusion of Gaia
Donkey Kong Country
Legend of Zelda

Sega Genesis
NHL (whatever year)
Mutant League Hockey

And that's where my console days ended until the PS2:
Sly Cooper
SW Bounty Hunter
God of War
007 Everything or Nothing

Wii
Dead Space Extraction
RE4 (not a Wii game originally obviously, but a very good port)
Mario Kart
Super Mario Galaxy
No More Heroes

PS3
AC2
inFamous
Resistance
Ratchet & Clank
Uncharted 1 & 2

PSP
Logan's Shadow
Patapon
SW Renegade Squadron
SW Force Unleashed

PC
Thief 1 & 2
Bioshock
HL series
Homeworld
Dawn of War
FEAR
Batman AA
Borderlands
Tomb Raider Legends

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE

Tags
nintendo , sega mircosoft , sony , video games